• Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Ake (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farking Spurs, this is the real test to our title credentials, on a ground we often struggle, if we win this one we will pratically be champions, Everton know they must win in order to fight for a Europa League place and they will want revenge for the 5-0 loss at the Bridge, they will surely be up for it, every game for us is a final, Spurs are responding very well to our wins, we just have to do our part, fuck the rest, they all are useless against Spurs, only hope i think is Arsenal and United taking points off Spurs because of the top 4 places, maybe Liverpool´s loss to Palace was a blessing in disguise because this will mean the last 2 Champions League places are still up for grabs, and also it would be awesome if Leicester could return us the favour for last season. Cheers

A massive massive challenge for the boys and for the title. Hope Costa is back to his goal scoring form. Hazard needs to keep his form running like he has. 

I want Conte to win double. I don't want Spurs to be even able to smell the title. 4pts is how far they should dream towards getting the title.

3 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

Farking Spurs, this is the real test to our title credentials, on a ground we often struggle, if we win this one we will pratically be champions, Everton know they must win in order to fight for a Europa League place and they will want revenge for the 5-0 loss at the Bridge, they will surely be up for it, every game for us is a final, Spurs are responding very well to our wins, we just have to do our part, fuck the rest, they all are useless against Spurs, only hope i think is Arsenal and United taking points off Spurs because of the top 4 places, maybe Liverpool´s loss to Palace was a blessing in disguise because this will mean the last 2 Champions League places are still up for grabs, and also it would be awesome if Leicester could return us the favour for last season. Cheers

I am done with expecting other teams to do us a favor in the title race. We have a lead, it our ******* responsibility and we have to make sure we do everything in our power to ensure we don't depend on others teams to snatch points away from Spurs. 

Spurs have responded so well to all sorts of pressures. We just shouldn't **** up thats all!

I miss the days when are Defence was like great wall of china 

Chelsea's 11 games without a clean sheet

Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 3-1 Arsenal
Burnley 1-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 3-1 Swansea
West Ham 1-2 Chelsea
Stoke 1-2 Chelsea
Chelsea 1-2 Crystal Palace
Chelsea 2-1 Manchester City
Bournemouth 1-3 Chelsea
Manchester United 2-0 Chelsea
Chelsea 4-2 Southampton

P11 W7 D2 L2 F20 A14

^ugh the amount of points that we stupidly lost. Should've won against Liverpool (had a penalty), should never have lost against Palace.

To be honest, we gotta admit that Spurs have done a fantastic job. I mean we didn't even drop that many points, but their run has been fantastic during 2017. We just need to get the job done now.

Win against Everton and that should do it.

5 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

I am done with expecting other teams to do us a favor in the title race. We have a lead, it our ******* responsibility and we have to make sure we do everything in our power to ensure we don't depend on others teams to snatch points away from Spurs. 

Spurs have responded so well to all sorts of pressures. We just shouldn't **** up thats all!

And plus it was us who had th nice 10 point lead! Our situation is down to us dropping silly points not them winning. They know they have a job to do and have done it well..we need to to the same and get a result here..cause chances are they were also manage to get a result and if not bonus. 

Hopefully our defence will be sorted by then!

11 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

This ^^^ All truth. I don't think Conte will need to fire up the boys for this one, they know what they need to do. I expect a MONSTER game for Hazard, No Seamus Coleman on the right side he is going to torment whoever lines up down the right. 3-1 Win is my prediction 

The worrying thing for me is that, assuming Spurs will win their remaining games, we cannot drop points in 2 games. Just 1, be it a defeat or a draw. We cannot draw 2 matches since Spurs have a better GD.

This is a crucial, crucial match. Win this and we are almost touching the trophy. Fail to win this and we are 1 bad game from handing it to Spurs (again, assuming they will win their remaining matches). Come on Antonio, prepare a fantastic game plan! Come on boys, follow it and perform!