• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Ake (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

17 hours ago, Henrique said:

Indeed. Im done with ultra pessimists like Jason. I really get angry when I read his posts specially in recent weeks. Football is something for people who got the balls. 

Its so fucking irritating. Keep that shit to yourself and stop trying to worry the rest of us. 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, chelseawise said:

This is going to be walk in the park for us. Everton have nothing to play for and this is like a cup final for us. We have full strength team and pretty much everyone is on top form. They will definitely score but we will score more. Win this game and we win the title.

My team

Tibo

Azpi       Luiz         Cahill

Mosses    Kante Fabregas        Alonso

Willian                      Hazard

Costa

It about time Willian starts before Pedro, he offer us much more in terms of thrust and set pieces.

I think Fabregas and Matic deserve to retain their places. Play the same line-up as against Soton.

Not even time for panic stations if we do lose this and Spuds win. With the remaining games we've got after Everton we should be winning all of them. Panic happens if we drop points in both this one and against Boro.

I literally don't get the "they have nothing to play for" argument. They have plenty to play for. They have a very good home record to withstand. They have a reputation to withstand. They can still mathematically get CL football.

Also when have a team with nothing to play for bowed down? If anything they're harder to play against. They're the underdogs. There's literally no pressure on them. Can someone please explain the suggestion that they have nothing to play for is a positive?

Everton have conceded in 60% of their last 20 home games.

Everton have scored in 95% of their last 20 home games.

In their last 20 home matches against teams positioned above them in the table, Everton have scored 1.2 goals per game and conceded 1.3 goals per game on average.

Chelsea have conceded in 70% of their last 20 away games.

Chelsea have scored in 85% of their last 20 away games.

In their last 20 away matches against teams positioned below them in the table, Chelsea have scored 1.8 goals per game and conceded 0.9 goals per game on average.

Trying not to think about the possibilty of finishing the day with a one point gap, but that can actually happen. Oh dear. I don't trust Wenger making us any favors, Spurs are on fire atm. Everton has been such a difficult opponent for us in recent years, add to that their home record this season, add to that the fact they have the best striker in the league against our terrible defence... Dios Mios.

On the other hand, win today and it's ours..