• Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Ake (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent performance, excellent win and a clean sheet to boot! Should have enough to win the title from here regardless of what Spurs do.

And oh, we have secured a spot in next season's Champions League.

Fantastic performance.  What a hit by Pedro. I just love fabregas, he is by far the best Passer in Epl.

The only downside, hazard and conte still cannot find a way to handle the man marking. Maybe try to drop deeper or be more non chalant

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

He's scored a few like that for us. Quickly pivots to the other foot and releases a piledriver that finds the net! He's scary good at that, also with his weaker foot... Take a bow son!

Everytime I scream at tv get Pedro off he always pulls one outta the bag from nowhere 

3 minutes ago, communicate said:

Fantastic performance.  What a hit by Pedro. I just love fabregas, he is by far the best Passer in Epl.

The only downside, hazard and conte still cannot find a way to handle the man marking. Maybe try to drop deeper or be more non chalant

Just play Fabregas. If there's one less man in midfield he'll damage teams. 

3 minutes ago, Beigl said:

And I thought we were playing away to prime Barcelona of 2011. Some people on here really need to be more positive.

Everton were shit the whole game they produced nothing also they had nothing to play for so. We still made a meal of it for an hour. But even when playing badly this team has the ability to turn on the style in an instant and that is what we did. Playing average and still winning comfortably without breaking a sweat that is the mark of champs!

I have to admit it, I didn't expect three points from this. Silly me! I am absolutely over the moon and I don't give a damn about neighbors complaining about the scream coming from the apartment!

Fotka uživatele Premier League.

Chelsea vs Middlesbrough

West Bromwich Albionvs Chelsea

Chelsea vs Watford

Chelsea vs Sunderland

It should be easy now.

We didn't play well in this game but still won 0-3 against a team that won the last 8 home games.

And we kept a clean sheet finally. The man-marking on Hazard is starting to become irritating. We have to find a solution for that. If not for Pedro's individual brilliance, I didn't see where the goal was going to come from.

4 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Just play Fabregas. If there's one less man in midfield he'll damage teams. 

It is just so hard for me not wanting to play fab. He created chances for us the minute he came on.  But right now his spot is Pedro spot,  and it is hard to argue against it. 

Although I agree with you, cesc will destroy other team with that amount of space in midfield