• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Ake (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

1 hour ago, milan.cech said:

The worrying thing for me is that, assuming Spurs will win their remaining games, we cannot drop points in 2 games. Just 1, be it a defeat or a draw. We cannot draw 2 matches since Spurs have a better GD.

This is a crucial, crucial match. Win this and we are almost touching the trophy. Fail to win this and we are 1 bad game from handing it to Spurs (again, assuming they will win their remaining matches). Come on Antonio, prepare a fantastic game plan! Come on boys, follow it and perform!

If the worst happens, we could well be in 2nd by the time we kick off against Boro.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KEEP CALM AND SUPPORT CHELS

Sp*rs are utter cunts btw

"A Tottenham Hotspur fan was left with serious injuries after an unprovoked attack by a fellow Spurs supporter who may have mistaken him for a Chelsea fan, police said."

''Life changing injuries''

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/27/tottenham-hotspur-fan-beaten-up-by-fellow-supporter-who-mistook-him-for-chelsea-fan-6600200/

13 hours ago, the wes said:

I miss the days when are Defence was like great wall of china 

Chelsea's 11 games without a clean sheet

Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 3-1 Arsenal
Burnley 1-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 3-1 Swansea
West Ham 1-2 Chelsea
Stoke 1-2 Chelsea
Chelsea 1-2 Crystal Palace
Chelsea 2-1 Manchester City
Bournemouth 1-3 Chelsea
Manchester United 2-0 Chelsea
Chelsea 4-2 Southampton

P11 W7 D2 L2 F20 A14

That was like 10 years ago when we were buying only top quality. Individually uncomparable with today defense. 

Come on have faith in this team and Antonio. Even if we aren't as good as in winter anymore we are still the best team in England and don't have to fear anyone. Everton are a good side, especially at home, but it's not like we are playing away against prime Barcelona. Their defence is vulnerable, Hazard and Costa will exploit that. If Luiz puts in another imperious performance he will be able to handle Lukaku, who doesn't score often against big teams anyway.

With that home record, and us being complete foreigners to the idea of a clean sheet, this will be a very tough match.

I really do hope that those 2 goals Costa scored will send him back in time to when he was on fire, because we will need every bit of talent in this squad to not bottle the league given how things are going.

I see a 2-2 draw lads. I really hope the boys shut me up.

6 hours ago, kmk108 said:

We'll be in the minority. It'll be fucking funeral here. 

Indeed. Im done with ultra pessimists like Jason. I really get angry when I read his posts specially in recent weeks. Football is something for people who got the balls. 

Tottenham aren't genuinely close to us in ability; accept deeply that 3 of our amigos are entirely to blame for us having a dog shit second half to the season. Only 3 of our players in the past half year have played unlike Premier League winners. Having quarter of your team firing on all dog shite cylinders is bad.

Conte, Hazard, Pedro, Willian, Fabregas, Kante, Alonso/Moses to an extent, Luiz playing through the pain, Azpilicueta the silent leader. They've played like champions and they've poured their hearts onto the pitch. Matic has been a drunk passenger who looks like he'd be happy as fuck just to get 2nd place, and as for Cahill, I vow to never mention his name again after this comment. Nothing much new needs to be said about Costa either; his situation isn't black & white, but it is bleek. Courtois is just fine. He's OK. He isn't part of this latter group of letdowns. Letdowns letdowns letdowns. The word that defines those 3. For Matic & Costa it's pathetic mentality. As for he who must not be named, he's about on the same level as Ryan Shawcross ability-wise.

Kosc only half fit for Arsenal's game vs. Tottenham; he isn't god but he is their best defender. Mustafi ruled out. I'd ideally play Mertesacker anyway, he's 100x more likely to get a jammy goal from a corner. (Did you know he's their captain? Hilarious.:D)

42 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I have never known anyone so positive as you.

Only stated a possible outcome. Never said we'll definitely be in 2nd before kick off vs Boro, did I?

Stopping the supply to Lukaku should be what we aim to do. Stop him getting decent balls and Lukaku will be ineffective. I'd be tempted to go for a more 352 again with Fabregas in the middle with Matic and Kante then give Eden and Diego a free role up top to do what they do best.

This is going to be walk in the park for us. Everton have nothing to play for and this is like a cup final for us. We have full strength team and pretty much everyone is on top form. They will definitely score but we will score more. Win this game and we win the title.

My team

Tibo

Azpi       Luiz         Cahill

Mosses    Kante Fabregas        Alonso

Willian                      Hazard

Costa

It about time Willian starts before Pedro, he offer us much more in terms of thrust and set pieces.