• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Ake (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

2 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Pedro has been so damn good for us this season. Easy for him to be lost in the shuffle with players like Hazard and Kante making the headlines but what a season he's had.

He's the only person in our squad who is good at long range shots. 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Chelsea vs Middlesbrough

West Bromwich Albionvs Chelsea

Chelsea vs Watford

Chelsea vs Sunderland

It should be easy now.

We didn't play well in this game but still won 0-3 against a team that won the last 8 home games.

And we kept a clean sheet finally. The man-marking on Hazard is starting to become irritating. We have to find a solution for that. If not for Pedro's individual brilliance, I didn't see where the goal was going to come from.

Not to mention they've only lost once this season at home before today (1-0 vs. Liverpool). Controlled the game completely, could've easily been another 4/5 goal victory if we had our shooting boots on today. 

Honestly, don't forget the Costa chance and the Hazard chance in the first half. If one of those go in the game opens up much more. 

10 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

That signal from the Hazard's corner has been something else. Such a pity Moses' shot was blocked to another corner. Stunning piece of football.

How many times have you seen we did "smart corner", it is like almost one per game. That is why I love what Conte has done with our set pieces, I don't know why more team don't do that

11 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Not to mention they've only lost once this season at home before today (1-0 vs. Liverpool). Controlled the game completely, could've easily been another 4/5 goal victory if we had our shooting boots on today. 

Honestly, don't forget the Costa chance and the Hazard chance in the first half. If one of those go in the game opens up much more. 

Yeah, we didn't play well but it was still a very comfortable game for us. They never really looked like scoring. It's been a while since we came to Everton and had it so easy.

Brilliant performance. Very good teamwork, we were tight in defense and good enough in attack, second half especialy. 

Besides usual performers, Matic was amazing too. 

Giant win, we scored 11 goals against three quality teams, finaly a clean sheet too and completely unexpected.  

We have easier games on paper now, but we shouldnt underestimate anyone. 

33 minutes ago, Jason said:

Decent performance, excellent win and a clean sheet to boot! Should have enough to win the title from here regardless of what Spurs do.

And oh, we have secured a spot in next season's Champions League.

Whoa, a positive comment from you.

That was beyond a massive win, enormous in fact and as I said this lot always step up and prove a lot of people wrong.

Couldn't be more proud of the team I love the most.

Get in, Bank Holiday Sunday and time to get rat arsed.....GET INNNNN

Great game, all round performance ... 3 points, clean sheet and a step closer to the title. 

Pedro the MOTM ... Really love the passion and attitude he gets to the team, he has gaps in his game but he just makes it up with his energy. Lot of time these small things makes the difference and he has provided us with the difference quite a few times this season.

I hope whoever we replace him with, has the same level of commitment and energy that he brings.