• Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Terry (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cahill probably our only player so strong who can force in a nothing ball while taking a completely mistimed costa bicycle kick to the hip without evening noticing. Yes he might not be the best 1v1 defender but he is an absolute force in the air. 

Props to Fabregas. He's been magical. Excellent decisions and technique time after time.

Good stuff taking the lead. I can see Chels conceding again though so I hope the boys come out firing all cylinders. Gonna need one or two more goals.

This back three + the wingbacks is not the future. Definitely not in the Champions League next season against serious opponents.

As good as Moses has been at RWB for us this season, he still does not know how to take a throw-in. Every game he probably takes at least 1 foul throw. He needs practising on this on the training ground because it concedes needless possession.

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Wait there's still 30 seconds for HT it can still be 2-2.

I'm giving the goal to Alonso, the man wins every ball in the air.

Agree. That was not an easy header to win and to guide it to a team mate made it even better.

We need to kill this game with 2 more goals. Soton as always score from nowhere against us, so I expect to concede 1 more from them. We need to get striker in our team, score two more and the points are ours. Credits to Cahill for scoring again important goal.

For me, the 3-4-3 is by far our best system. We haven't played a single convincing match with from the start with the current system we're playing and we seriously struggle with the intensity of our attacks. Our right side is so slow with Moses the only threat there. We're up but we haven't created anything in this match and we're having problems defending the flanks. 

I must be watching a different game. Don't think we've been that bad, Soton usually play this well in patches against almost everyone they play. They never sustain it though. Understand that they're a good team with a real good manager. They're not going to roll over for us. 

Fabregas has been outstanding btw. 

Every time they get the ball wide it's a worry. Every cross into our box is a worry. Every time they get to the edge of our box it's a foul risk with this shite referee.

Cesc is feeding through some beautiful passes but our players other than Hazard have a shocking first touch and give the ball away.

9 minutes ago, Leif said:

celebrating like some big time captain, get out my club you wee rat

How do you even agree to keep this kind of posts here? So tired of reading your comments, you are a disgrace for Chelsea fans, the kind of plastic other fans are mocking us for.

Hazard been star man again but once again he is too nice and needs to be more selfish. He wants Costa to score so much that he tries to pass for him so much times when he can take it on his own and try score. Really frustrating because he is just way too un-selfish. He passes way too much when he has so much options to shoot and take the game by himself.