• Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Terry (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Big Sam just suggested he'll be making major changes for the Spurs game...

there you go, i bet my money on it he will rest players for the Spurs game. Fat Sam can fark off, i hate the fact we lost to that karnt and helped Palace to stay up.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

No injury concerns. Cahill trained yesterday and today and he will be speaking with him tomorrow before deciding on if he plays.

Conte also heaped praise on Ake for his performance on Saturday.

Didn't watch the presser but judging from the tweets that I saw, it looks as Conte will select Cahill if he recovers in time, which would be a great shame considering Ake did great on Saturday and our back 3 looked better with him in it.

Really glad that this one is at home. Extra energy and hype for the players especially after the Spuds victory. If we had to go to Southampton where they're excellent at home and went down it could be demoralizing. 

Wonder if we may see Cesc get the start for this. 

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Really glad that this one is at home. Extra energy and hype for the players especially after the Spuds victory. If we had to go to Southampton where they're excellent at home and went down it could be demoralizing. 

Wonder if we may see Cesc get the start for this. 

I get your point in general but Southampton have been really average at home this season. 4 defeats in the last 7 and only 6 wins all season, 5 of which have come against bottom half sides.

Southampton same time last year gave a hell of a nightmare to Leicester, but Leicester won 1-0.
It requires a lot of attention, not like Palace. Against Palace they thought it was over and they were all queuing up for the second goal leaving gaps behind.

On 4/22/2017 at 10:27 PM, Jason said:

The win over Spurs will mean nothing if we don't win this!

It means we get to play in the FA Cup final regardless if we win this one or not.

Just now, Jason said:

C'mon manpe, you know that's not the point I was making.

Not really, I either thought you were dissing or forgot FAC's importance. But fair enough, in terms of the league I can understand your point and it's true.

25 minutes ago, manpe said:

Not really, I either thought you were dissing or forgot FAC's importance. But fair enough, in terms of the league I can understand your point and it's true.

Nope. There's no point in gaining that morale-boosting win over Spurs and potential shift-in-momentum result if we don't carry that momentum forward and win the title. Besides, with us still having to go to Everton and West Brom, there's really no room for error in our remaining home games.

On 4/23/2017 at 3:23 PM, Mufassir08 said:

We're keeping a clean sheet in this match, I bet my cat on it. 

I'll take the cat if we concede! :D 

Completely off topic, but anyone know when the second leg of the FA youthcup final is?