test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 4-2 Southampton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   30 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Terry (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

256 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, Special Juan said:

:philjones

Like "We still need to go to GP", but we're losing there every time so.

A convincing win would be so important. I wish Fabregas starts this game, but I can also see reasons for Matic to start. I would also start with Willian instead of Pedro.

I am confident that we can win this comfortably, especially if Costa finally shows up again. Remember to be champions we just have to do what we have done all season: flat track bullying.

Johnnyeye likes this

Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Fabregas, Diego Costa, Hazard.

No Pedro or Willian. 

Spuds' next two opponents have had a big upturn in form and results recently. A win here will pile the pressure on them even more. If Big Sam can pull off another stunner tomorrow and then Wenger's lot can do what they usually do against Spuds and this can be the defining week of the season for us.

ABSOLUTELY MUST WIN THIS!!! 

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Fabregas, Diego Costa, Hazard.

No Pedro or Willian. 

Looks like it's going to be 3-5-2 formation 

Just now, the wes said:

Raging Ake not playing ffs 

Would've liked to see him too but I'm generally against change when it's this late into a tittle run. 

Just now, the wes said:

Looks like it's going to be 3-5-2 formation 

Yep. I miss the days when we used to go 3-4-3 with Fab partnering Kante. 

Wow, shocked that Cesc is in for one of the wide players. Hope this works out.

They have loads of pace and trickery in wide areas, both from their wingers and full backs. Very dangerous team.

Starting with the same formation we ending with against Spurs, but back in with the tried & tested, :doh:

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Wow, shocked that Cesc is in for one of the wide players. Hope this works out.

They have loads of pace and trickery in wide areas, both from their wingers and full backs. Very dangerous team.

Good point, which is why going 3-5-2 instead of our normal stuff is more surprising. Our wingbacks will be slightly more vulnerable without Willian/Pedro helping out. But Anyway, KTBFFH. This team should be more than good enough to handle busines tonight

3 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Exactly the starting lineup I had in mind. Minus Cahill - thought he's not fit yet.

Trying to pick your brain. Why won't you want to start Willian or Pedro in this game for instance?

Chelsea? likes this

Both teams have lots of pace on the bench if needed to run at tired legs or change things so this could be a battle for the entire 90 minutes. Forgot that they had Shane Long who is an absolute menace.

14 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Starting with the same formation we ending with against Spurs, but back in with the tried & tested, :doh:

Maybe conte will end up back to 3-4-3 the last 20 mins of the game lol 

The man loves experience so no surprise in Aké not starting.

Playing it safe by playing Cesc instead of Pedro rather than putting him in Matic's spot. Cesc in a free role out wide against tired legs has worked very well. Let's see how it works from the go.

Missed the last two games so I'm looking forward to this. Expecting a win. It's at home, it's off the back of a Spurs win and it's about the title.

Dazzle me, Eden.