test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 4-2 Southampton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   30 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Terry (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

256 posts in this topic
34 minutes ago, marflow said:

VVD wins close to twice as many aerial duels compared to Cahill, his pace also helps him cover a bigger area in defence, it makes it easier for the tactics to work.

You're slightly overrating VVD. He wins more duels because he plays in a back 4. He isn't that much faster than Cahill. 

1 hour ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Missed the game due to class, and could only see the goals, how did we play?

I was at work. These midweek matches are killing me.

BlueStorm1003 likes this

15 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

I was at work. These midweek matches are killing me.

I'm so unlucky I´m always at some class during midweek matches. Always have to record them!

Hazard the most dangerous player who does shoot enough. Cahill, Kante, Hazard, Costa lead us to victory.

Now it looks like a tough fixture list for Spurs. Maybe me and David Luiz were wrong.

WBA and Everton away for us, a lot more challenging for Spurs IMO.

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

He looks scared and frightened to step foot off his line.

He torn his ligament in right? foot. And started playing just after a week.. Maybe thats the reason he is not 100% recently.

Last night he created 3 chances, 1 more than in the previous 12 games. Says it all really, I hope he keeps it up for the last few games.

3 hours ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

I'm so unlucky I´m always at some class during midweek matches. Always have to record them!

I looked at the final fixtures and it looks like I'll be at work when/if we win the title. The only weekend matches are this weekend (not possible) and Sunderland (hope it doesn't come down to the final fixture). The other three are on a Monday or Friday. 

What about the home support in this game? Watching on a stream it sounded LOUD. Antonio's plea about needing the 12th man seems to have hit home. Thoughts from match-goers, was the atmosphere better than usual? I especially laughed at the constant shouts at Matic to SHOOOOT from all sorts of random positions :lol: Wonder how much it fucks with the player's head..

8 hours ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Yup I record them, avoid looking at my phone and then watch it as it's live when I get home lol 

BlueStorm1003 likes this

After making the Manure and Spuds games I was unable to make last night and only just now watched it tho already saw the result.

Think theres been some good things happening by both Conte and the lads. Nice to see the kick in the bollox gave the desired effect to them.

Just a few short weeks left now. Stay carefree and the worlds ours!

9 hours ago, manpe said:

What about the home support in this game? Watching on a stream it sounded LOUD. Antonio's plea about needing the 12th man seems to have hit home. Thoughts from match-goers, was the atmosphere better than usual? I especially laughed at the constant shouts at Matic to SHOOOOT from all sorts of random positions :lol: Wonder how much it fucks with the player's head..

It didn't feel at all special to me. In fact there were times it was very calm.

Thought Nemanja did well not to get drawn in by the calls to shoot. The only time it looked like the memory of Saturday influenced his decision to let fly, it was definitely on so taking a pop was the right choice. He messed it up but no problem 

6 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

It didn't feel at all special to me. In fact there were times it was very calm.

Okay, might be the new sound hack I started using on my PC then.