• Matic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Costa (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

Hazard to kill this game coming from the bench. Hopefully.

It is frustrating because Hazard kept talking how motivated he is to win the FA Cup. Hopefully, he will get his chance to win the tie.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our team is not that threatening without Hazard. I hope Michy takes advantage of his opportunity. Hopefully if it's still 0-0 in the second half we can get Hazard on against a tired Tottenham defense. 

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Benching Hazard is fucking bonkers, absolute bonkers.

I can see it both ways. We lose our most creative player, but we all saw how to absolutely demolish our attack last weekend. We don't want spurs to piggyback Hazard all day. It's a big risk, but without being able to solely focus on Hazard and Costa, maybe it'll open things up a bit.

Both are on the bench and I imagine we'll see both later in the match. If we're down, we'll probably see Hazard, Costa and Fabregas substitutions after spurs have been running all over the pitch for an hour, a pitch that's larger than at WHL.

7 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

I can see it both ways. We lose our most creative player, but we all saw how to absolutely demolish our attack last weekend. We don't want spurs to piggyback Hazard all day. It's a big risk, but without being able to solely focus on Hazard and Costa, maybe it'll open things up a bit.

Both are on the bench and I imagine we'll see both later in the match. If we're down, we'll probably see Hazard, Costa and Fabregas substitutions after spurs have been running all over the pitch for an hour, a pitch that's larger than at WHL.

Semi final of a cup on the biggest stage is a place for an elite player to start. I hope I'm wrong but to see him on the bench against this very strong Spurs side is killing me.