• Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Thinking back at the first goal, it was almost a carbon copy of that Hernandez goal at Old Trafford in 2011/12 season. Rashford, just like Hernandez then, broke the offside trap to score and surprise surprise, Luiz fucked it up on both occasions.

Yeah lets hope 4-6 signings(depending on outgoings) can fix that shit up , and push conte + Cfc to nxt level !

Once again there is no new information available today. We already knew the problems in the squad. We fans can do no more than hope improvements are made during the summer. For now however, away with the doom and gloom. Not withstanding Sky's blatant schedule-manipulating attempt to manufacture a nail-biting finish to the season for the benefit of their ratings, we have four very winnable home fixtures to play. Collect those points and Spurs are in big, big trouble.

There is no shame in losing to ManUtd at OT.

Especially when you miss Alonso and Courtois. The problem is however that certain players don't really seem bothered with it. To name one: Costa.

We all saw how easy he drops his manager. Last season proved that. He isn't fighting for Chelsea or Conte anymore because he knows he'll move away in the summer.

Mercenary players like him need to be avoided. 

I appreciate Conte for one thing he has taken the blame upon himself. Unlike a certain someone *cough mourinho* who would have said that his players failed him.

In all fairness it was his fault, he changed way too much without properly thinking about it. He needs to practice these kinds of things with the players before he makes those kind of changes in a game( I am assuming he himself didn't anticipate these changes).

4 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

I appreciate Conte for one thing he has taken the blame upon himself. Unlike a certain someone *cough mourinho* who would have said that his players failed him.

In all fairness it was his fault, he changed way too much without properly thinking about it. He needs to practice these kinds of things with the players before he makes those kind of changes in a game( I am assuming he himself didn't anticipate these changes).

Alonso was ill the night before the game. Couldn't be helped. 

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

It's interesting but not surprising that in both games we've lost recently, we didn't have our first choice wingbacks. Shows how important that role is to the system we play.

Interesting point, I hadn't thought of that

2 hours ago, chelseawise said:

Spot on, that was exactly what messed up our structure and performance as whole. Why disrupt the poor kids progress at bournemouth and bring him back is something I will never know.

Ake should have replaced Alonso and that is that.

I think he couldn't replace him with Aké since Aké wasn't on the bench and he had turned in the XI and bench players when it was clear that Alonso couldn't play. Zouma was the only suitable replacement, and he did alright I might add.

52 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

There is no shame in losing to ManUtd at OT.

Especially when you miss Alonso and Courtois. The problem is however that certain players don't really seem bothered with it. To name one: Costa.

We all saw how easy he drops his manager. Last season proved that. He isn't fighting for Chelsea or Conte anymore because he knows he'll move away in the summer.

Mercenary players like him need to be avoided. 

There was no shame when we lost to Palace, the way it happened.
Also away to Spurs.
But with today's performance we cannot beat any first division team.