• Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really slipping. Every team will now put on one hell of a fight against us because the FA wants them to. The refs will give penalty after penalty and red card after red card against us and still we have to keep fighting. We will slip up more than once after this but we can hope that Tottenham will too. That is our only chance. If they slip up once the title is ours by default. so feckin get our crap together. 

There are just several players in our XI that should be squaddies and not every match starters. Matic, Pedro, Moses. Thankful for them getting us into this position, but they get exposed far too often. 

I'm actually starting to look forward to the summer when we can sell Diego one of those Chinese suckers who are willing to pay silly money for him. When he's not scoring goals he's basically a donkey like Andy Carroll on the ball.

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Don't be ridiculous. Seriously, not trying to pick on you mate but your takes have been shocking all match thread long.

Its not ridiculous though lol. Mourinho had Herrera on Hazard, and it exposed us. Remove Hazard and we are exposed.

Costa cant do it.

Pedro Cant

and Matic won't with any pressure.

You take away our talisman and Conte cant react.

Some of our players are technically so poor and brainless..Credit to conte for putting the team in first position with some of these players.....I need to be away from football for few days

Utterly pathetic. 

We were similarly bad away at Spurs. We are easy to play against. 

We just about have enough points to get over the line, but we need major investment if we want to compete next season.

Let's not over-reacted - this was a bad performance, but United deserve credit. We'll move on - just means the margins are now even narrower and we can't really afford to drop anything at all. 

I didn't expect us to win this game in all honesty but I never expected us to look incredibly average and laughable at times. Not one shot on target, not one clear cut chance, outplayed by one of the worst United teams and tactically lost to the crying one. Mourinho's show for cameras just proved how mentally ill this guy is.

Conte needs to use a strong language to address the weak areas. One field player getting injured and we look clueless.

I am so annoyed. So annoyed.

Just now, BlueLion. said:

Utterly pathetic. 

We were similarly bad away at Spurs. We are easy to play against. 

We just about have enough points to get over the line, but we need major investment if we want to compete next season.

Let's not over-reacted - this was a bad performance, but United deserve credit. We'll move on - just means the margins are now even narrower and we can't really afford to drop anything at all. 

Spurs got two goals against the run of play.
Maybe the same bad as against Arsenal early in the season.
Granted they had a big advantage after the hand ball we did not even react. We could not react. Even after the 2-0 we did not react for appearances sake.

I'm calm now. I was more mad watching it than I am afterwards. This can be the necessary kick up the ass our players need to wake up. 

If this doesn't show our higher-ups that serious investment is needed I don't know what to say. We need some top class, highly technical ball players if we want to improve and take the next step. Too many of our players are poor on the ball.

On 14/04/2017 at 0:03 PM, BlueLion. said:

This is going to go one of two ways...

1) Conte (out of character) decides for us to play a more defensive game as we did at Anfield, and we'll get sucker-punched into a 1-1 draw or possibly even a narrow loss. 

2) Conte decides to put Mourinho in his place, we go out on the full-on offensive and we absolutely batter them. 

Can't see it going any other way, tbh. The bad feeling I have suggests it will be option 1. 

Well, I was wrong.

Mourinho absolutely schooled Conte tactically today.