test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man United 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Zouma
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

521 posts in this topic
Just now, Magic Lamps said:

holy crap what a shit half from us. easily the worst half of the season together with the first at the emirates. Utd simply look like they have a plan. a simple one. whacking our players downand and playing long balls for rashford to chase. and its working because we look completely disjointed. the injuries hurt us big time. really ugly game. i gotta feeling Tibo wouldhave saved that one. 1 v 1 is his strength. however with that performance we could as well be 2 down. lucky to be still in the game. i hope conte has the answer. 

Can't help but feel the same. Courtois can save a shot like that and make it look like very routine. As if any decent GK could do it. Apparently not.

Tomo and Stingray like this

Hope we ain't doing a Liverpool..shite ref but shite from us! Need to step it up..and keeping all 11 men be nice! Even if does feel like playing with 10

Moses Luiz Cahill Azpi

Fabregas Kante Matic 

Hazard Costa Pedro 

4-3-3 . That's the change I advocated earlier in this thread but with Hazard going to the right. We really need to come out and play with some massive balls in that 2nd half. Play like the title is on the line. I'm absolutely pissed off right now with that display.

Can't bear Costa anymore, just get Willian in and go with Hazard in between Rojo and Bailly to give them something to think about. 

Herrera is litterally doing fuck all aside from sticking to Hazard toe to toe, what a small Europa League club tactic. 

Need to beat the fucking wankers, we can't lose today.

As for blaming everyone from Costa to Alonso - chill your shit on that - these players have got us here 

Remember where we were last season! 

Robert Madley's so-called performance is also actually a sickening disgrace. This is not just a case of bitching about the ref when we're losing/not playing well. How can any sane person watch that 1st half and claim this game has been referee'd fairly? 

DDA likes this

Mourinho obviously instructed their players to dive on every contact...It is an absolute joke that ref is falling for that....Cahill and Matic...they both have no composure and  panic every time 

Still 45 mins to go and change a lot of things. But with this refereeing we cannot even apply some pressing because every single touch is considered a foul, whilst they can do whatever they want and still complain.

We need Matic in midfield to battle with Fellaini ... bring Fabregas for Zouma/Cahill, Willian for Costa and play Hazard upfront supported by Fab&Willy and with Pedro as LWB :) 

the wes likes this

Just now, jernej93 said:

We should let Costa leave in January ... 

All big men are like Costa.
You are blaming a big man for being a big man.
But when they win matches for you, you cheer.

why did Begovic come out of the goal. Luiz is driving Rashford away from goal. Bego was placed perfectly on the line. there is no way Rashrod scores from that angle with luiz covering the far post. it is a carbon copy of the goal cavani scored vs us last season. begovic is no proactive goalie anyway. stay on your line and make the save at the near post. 

FabHazard likes this

Batshuayi for Costa in my ^^^^^^^^^^ line-up obviously. I'm so pissed right now I can't even think properly. So, 

Moses Luiz Cahill Azpi

Fabregas Kante Matic 

Hazard Batshuayo Pedro 

4 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

All big men are like Costa.
You are blaming a big man for being a big man.
But when they win matches for you, you cheer.

You must be blind not to see his performances are poor since January .. he was beast until China rumours ;) 

the wes likes this

Come on Chelsea, 

Conte turn this around.

KTBFFH.

one early goal at the start of second half and we will be back in it. The early goal is key. 

the wes likes this

Already seeing "tactical masterclass" all over Twitter. Give me a fucking break! Hand ball leads to a goal and the same player repeatedly fouling our star player with impunity. 

2 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Shocking half from us. We are gonna bottle this title. Serious questions now about Conte.

Can't agree.

There is a lot blue tinted optimism about the quality of our squad but in more sober moments I think we all recognise that there are gaps. Antonio has done brilliantly to get us into the home stretch with a lead.

FabHazard and kellzfresh like this

Just now, jernej93 said:

You must be blind not to see his performances are poor since January .. he was beast until China rumours ;) 

Whatever the case may be, this is not a Costa match.
Unless a ball is lobbed or something like that.