• Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tuned in. Doesn't look good.

So Ake was truly brought back just add a number to the HG roster. Sad.

Even worse, no wingback was added in the winter. Big mistake considering the importance of their roles in this system.

Costa continuing making himself popular I see. Bats must be a horrific option.

I hope Conte switches to a 4-3-3 in the second half. But then again, he already brought in Zouma...

Bad decision early in the game, every time a United player goes down it's a free kick, only 1 yellow and it's for Costa ofc.

Conte needs to change something during HT. I will be content with a draw, the way the game is going.

Absolutely fucking abymsal piece of goat turd first half that was. Totally pathetic and clueless all round. Conte needs to make changes.

• 3-4-3 redundant if even a single player is missing.
  • Change to 4-3-3. Bring in Fabregas and Batshuayi.
  • Sub out Costa and Zouma. Playing a back 3 is redundant at this point.
  • We have no threat from the wingbacks predictably with that line-up
  • Costa is an SOB for that fucking non-entity of a performance. I know the team is playing shockingly bad but he now seems to be playing against the best interests of the club.

holy crap what a shit half from us. easily the worst half of the season together with the first at the emirates. Utd simply look like they have a plan. a simple one. whacking our players downand and playing long balls for rashford to chase. and its working because we look completely disjointed. the injuries hurt us big time. really ugly game. i gotta feeling Tibo wouldhave saved that one. 1 v 1 is his strength. however with that performance we could as well be 2 down. lucky to be still in the game. i hope conte has the answer. 

Conte should grow some balls and make some radical changes because we have been outplayed by a shitty Man United team. Costa needs to be taken off and never selected again. Moses is absolutely lost on the left flank and is terribly, terribly missed on the right side. Hazard will lose a leg before Herrera gets booked. Well fucking done from this ref. Obviously instructed it is incredible. Our display is shocking but so it the ref's.