test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man United 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Zouma
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

521 posts in this topic

Shocking half from us. We are gonna bottle this title. Serious questions now about Conte.

Just tuned in. Doesn't look good.

So Ake was truly brought back just add a number to the HG roster. Sad.

Even worse, no wingback was added in the winter. Big mistake considering the importance of their roles in this system.

Costa continuing making himself popular I see. Bats must be a horrific option.

I hope Conte switches to a 4-3-3 in the second half. But then again, he already brought in Zouma...

It was a blatant handball, we can all agree on that. But let's be honest-that was a pathetic 1st half performance.

Bad decision early in the game, every time a United player goes down it's a free kick, only 1 yellow and it's for Costa ofc.

Conte needs to change something during HT. I will be content with a draw, the way the game is going.

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

GTFOH with that bullshit please. 

Thats how its going to be labeled. 

IS THIS REF TAKING THE PISS!??

ABSOLUTE FUCKING JOKE.

NOT ONE MENTION OF IT FROM THE BIASED WANKERS WHO COMMENTATING EITHER.

ARGHHH

Absolutely fucking abymsal piece of goat turd first half that was. Totally pathetic and clueless all round. Conte needs to make changes.

• 3-4-3 redundant if even a single player is missing.
  • Change to 4-3-3. Bring in Fabregas and Batshuayi.
  • Sub out Costa and Zouma. Playing a back 3 is redundant at this point.
  • We have no threat from the wingbacks predictably with that line-up
  • Costa is an SOB for that fucking non-entity of a performance. I know the team is playing shockingly bad but he now seems to be playing against the best interests of the club.

I can not believe why Conte did not just bring in Ake for Alonso instead of changing the whole balance.. We have completely lost our shape.

Lets hope he fixes it in the second half.

holy crap what a shit half from us. easily the worst half of the season together with the first at the emirates. Utd simply look like they have a plan. a simple one. whacking our players downand and playing long balls for rashford to chase. and its working because we look completely disjointed. the injuries hurt us big time. really ugly game. i gotta feeling Tibo wouldhave saved that one. 1 v 1 is his strength. however with that performance we could as well be 2 down. lucky to be still in the game. i hope conte has the answer. 

Conte should grow some balls and make some radical changes because we have been outplayed by a shitty Man United team. Costa needs to be taken off and never selected again. Moses is absolutely lost on the left flank and is terribly, terribly missed on the right side. Hazard will lose a leg before Herrera gets booked. Well fucking done from this ref. Obviously instructed it is incredible. Our display is shocking but so it the ref's.

I  dislike Matic so much. Only hope of him not playing is for him to get injured. Should have never really brought him back. Does absolutely nothing out there.

Ref with a blatant handball miss and it leads to the goal. They are claiming for everything and getting it.

As for us, pathetic performance and as for Costa he's fucking crap and he will get sent off today.

Getting battered by a 2nd tier United. Probably most embarassing half of the season so far. Looks like we are in 6th place and not United.

Mourinho so far completely owned Conte. Man-marking Hazard a great decision, knowing that Costa is shit and Pedro cant do much on his own too. We are f-ed. If United doesnt gift us a goal, dont see a come back. Title race is open...

The whole England is obviously rooting for Man United so that Spurs might get a real chance of the trophy. The media, commentators are loving this and making United look like Champions. Not one single mention baout the handball or the awful refereeing, sure.

FabHazard and DDA like this

This is what happens when 'pressure' is applied

The next 45 minutes will decide our season, will the players choke, or, step up and do the lion on their shirt justice! 

Do they want to be Winners or Losers - we will soon know!