Dele Alli

Unionjack

Dele Alli
With his continual comparisons to Lamps I wondered why we haven't tried to buy him? The lads amazing amd I keep forgetting hes only 20!Just maybe pairing him with N'Golo  might be the best thing done. Its obvious he will end up in Spain but he might like a step up out of dark n gloomy North London!

Dele_Alli_Football_Statistics_WhoScored.

Food For Thought: Why This £50m Tottenham Superstar Can Emulate What Lampard Did At Chelsea

http://soccersouls.com/2017/04/08/food-for-thought-why-this-50m-tottenham-superstar-can-emulate-what-lampard-did-at-chelsea/

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting Sanchez is clearly easier (at least on paper), because of three reasons:

1. Alexis is not that expensive, specially because of his age. Dele is still very young, hasn't hit his prime and he is probably Barcelona / Real Madrid bound. He's basically a golden fish for Spurs. 

2. Spurs won't sell to us. Like never. Remember Modric. We will never do business with Spurs, when it comes to such important players. Arsenal, though, are open to this kind of deals. Remember Cole, remember Cech going to them. 

3. Alexis wants to leave Arsenal and he has no problem with joining Chelsea. Alli, on the other hand, knows that he will make the big step (sooner or later) to Real or Barca. And it's easier to make that step from Spurs, considering the last few years' tradition, than from Chelsea. 

Don't get me wrong, I think Alli is a fantastic player and he would help us a lot, but I just can't see this happening. With his consistency, at this age, he will probably get Spurs more money than Bale did. 

8 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

easier imo...

I hear ya bud and of course I do agree but Wwe never know who we can get till we try.

And its suprizing me how many players we are linked with. I know theyre only links and 90% bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon_zpsrjvfiwca. but after last season it still suprizes me lol

21 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Aye but getting Sanchez is a piece of cake then?

But Arsenal have a history selling to their main rivals spurs don't t like doing transfer business to Chelsea or arsenal 

don't you worry at the end of the next 2 seasons.

harry kane and Dele Alli will both be burned out and will have receive enough knocks and they will become the new Radamel Falcao's.

so don't bother with them.

I can't tell you why I know this, but it will happen.

Just now, Unionjack said:

What do you think pairing him with N'Golo would be like? Would they be hard enough defensively?

If he was signed here he'd have to play the Pedro role. You limit him way too much in a two man CM - he's almost like a second striker really for Spurs atm.

15 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

This guy is incredible. Lampard reincarnated.

Pochettino deserve credit for Alli he put full trust in him if we would have bought him of MK Don's we would have loaned him out to Vitesse

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

What do you think pairing him with N'Golo would be like? Would they be hard enough defensively?

Alli puts in A hard shift in his defensive duties him and Kante would be perfect partnership 

There are 2 players in the world I am 100% sure we are not getting. Harry Kane and Alli. Spurs hate us and would rather get less money selling to someone else than us.
However, it would be hilarious if we would get him. Spurs fans would go crazy.

Great player, he is very young and all, but cant keep his shit when things go south for them. 

Also whoever celebrates with those handshakes and dances :mouthclosed:

Alli Kante would never work. Our defense would be shit and Alli would not reach his potential there. Even Lamps who was less offensive, never realy flourished in double pivot. 

Besides there is not even 0.1 chance Spurs would sell anyone to us and their players have some hate towards us.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You