Cedric Soares

Unionjack

Cedric Soares

How about just transfering Saints director of transfers to join our lot!

Ceacutedric_Soares_Football_Statistics_W

Chelsea transfer news: Cedric Soares emerges as THIRD Southampton defender on Blues’ summer wishlist

Antonio Conte is also hunting Virgil van Dijk and seeks a return for Ryan Bertrand as he looks to bolster squad ahead of Champions League football

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3258765/chelsea-transfer-news-cedric-soares-southampton/

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not a bad player, and aside from AOC he's certainly not worse than the other players linked with the club for RWB.

Don't see it happening either way. Southampton would demand a lot more than £15M for one of their starters, if they're even willing to do business in the first place. 

4 minutes ago, Jype said:

Not a bad player, and aside from AOC he's certainly not worse than the other players linked with the club for RWB.

Don't see it happening either way. Southampton would demand a lot more than £15M for one of their starters, if they're even willing to do business in the first place. 

he's third choice right back for Portugal FFS why not go for Cancelo he's better

On 15.8.2017 at 8:52 PM, the wes said:

he's third choice right back for Portugal FFS why not go for Cancelo he's better

Yeah, Cancelo would be a good choice if Wenger refuses to sell AOC.

But now it's gotten to the point where I'm willing to accept pretty much anyone for RWB if they're good enough to provide competition for Moses. :lol:

In an order of preference

1. AOC

2. Candreva

3. Cancelo

4. Cedric

5. Aurier (not so far down because of level but toxicity)

Then of course there's Sergi Roberto who I would most definitely love to have but he's hard to place in the list because he'd play both CM and RWB.

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

Do we really need another nut job after the whole Costa situation. I think we would be getting Ox anyway, for other positions.

At this point I'm so desperate for quality that I'd gladly take a punt on Aurier. If he can be kept under control we'd have one of the best RB's in the league and for a relative bargain when you see what Walker and Mendy went for.

Unlike Costa, I don't think Aurier literally has mental issues. He's just an immature kid. Under a manager who takes no shit like Conte I think he can be turned into a top player.

4 hours ago, the wes said:

Just curious when did he became third choice option for portugal? He was first last year when they won euros and I hear Cancelo is absolute shit defender (good going forward tho), while Nelsinho and Pereira dont have many caps for portugal either yet.

12 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

Signing Chamberlain is a long long shot, so I'd be happy with Cedric over Cancelo or Aurier considering he's familiar with the Premier League.

I would expect us being linked with Ricardo Pereira too...

We have relatively difficult targets (going by who we have been linked with); Juve doesnt want to sell Sandro, SPurs will never sell Rose to us, Aurier doesnt have visa, Arsenal possibly doesnt want to sell Ox,...if neither comes here, raid Porto for Telles and Pereira and we have two young, potentialy very good wingbacks. And I guess we could get both for reported 70m we offered juve for Sandro.

Still hoping we get Sandro tho.

4 hours ago, Jype said:

Yeah, Cancelo would be a good choice if Wenger refuses to sell AOC.

But now it's gotten to the point where I'm willing to accept pretty much anyone for RWB if they're good enough to provide competition for Moses. :lol:

In an order of preference

1. AOC

2. Cancelo

3. Candreva

4. Cedric

5. Aurier (not so far down because of level but toxicity)

Then of course there's Sergi Roberto who I would most definitely love to have but he's hard to place in the list because he'd play both CM and RWB.

Do we actually have any clue who we want? We have been linked with so many right backs over the past week it feels like we're buying lotteries and randomly hoping we strike jackpot with one of them.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You