Issa Diop

the wes

Issa Diop is the next name on Antonio Conte’s shopping list.

The France Under-21 international has been playing for his hometown club Toulouse since he was a boy, but Chelsea boss Conte is now close to securing a £15million transfer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-closing-transfer-rising-star-10140955

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I live in Toulouse and have seen him a lot this season.

He is certainly a good prospect but pretty raw and nowhere near ready for first team action. He'd be behind basically all our centre-backs in the pecking order. I don't see him getting in ahead of even Zouma, Ake, Christensen.

If we do buy it'll certainly be one for the future and another for the loan army...

That said I don't see the need for a new CB unless it is an elite CB who will be first choice ahead of Cahill. We have all we need in terms of cover in that position.

On 19. 5. 2017 at 10:19 AM, ILoveLamp said:

I live in Toulouse and have seen him a lot this season.

He is certainly a good prospect but pretty raw and nowhere near ready for first team action. He'd be behind basically all our centre-backs in the pecking order. I don't see him getting in ahead of even Zouma, Ake, Christensen.

If we do buy it'll certainly be one for the future and another for the loan army...

That said I don't see the need for a new CB unless it is an elite CB who will be first choice ahead of Cahill. We have all we need in terms of cover in that position.

One question for you. Is he really related to Alban Lafont? 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You