• Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

As a couple of you know my Mrs has cancer and  is terminal so shes come up with a bucket list of places,peeps she wants to see so it means we are off on some travels. Bless her heart she wanted to leave it till after the season ended but with getting visas n shit it takes about 4 weeks. So we plan to go the day after Saints and it means I get to see some crackers without Bournemouth. I just hope that the PL is tied up before we shoot off!!! 

We are off to the States first as I got to sell a few records to finance this trip tho my Mrs said she WON'T haunt me unless I buy them back ASAP.. So couple of weeks there in Texas,New York then to Spain to see mates,Peru - Machu Piccu, Thailand then Goa sometime in September when her folks are going to join us.

Its going to totally do my head in as it already is  but gotta kee it together and fuck up afterwards which is one thing I can do properly lol

But been ordered no matter what state I'm in I gotta keep getting me season ticket and I couldnt let me 82 year old father in law (or Dad now after so long) go on his tod so I'll be back sometime or other.

Just didnt want peeps thinking Glad that daft twat Unionjacks gone!! lol

But got a few weeks to go so gonna shout as loud as my big gob can till then

Sorry for the rant - it just spilled out!.

This made no sense to me yet I aboslutely loved the post. Cheers mate!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

As a couple of you know my Mrs has cancer and  is terminal so shes come up with a bucket list of places,peeps she wants to see so it means we are off on some travels. Bless her heart she wanted to leave it till after the season ended but with getting visas n shit it takes about 4 weeks. So we plan to go the day after Saints and it means I get to see some crackers without Bournemouth. I just hope that the PL is tied up before we shoot off!!! 

We are off to the States first as I got to sell a few records to finance this trip tho my Mrs said she WON'T haunt me unless I buy them back ASAP.. So couple of weeks there in Texas,New York then to Spain to see mates,Peru - Machu Piccu, Thailand then Goa sometime in September when her folks are going to join us.

Its going to totally do my head in as it already is  but gotta kee it together and fuck up afterwards which is one thing I can do properly lol

But been ordered no matter what state I'm in I gotta keep getting me season ticket and I couldnt let me 82 year old father in law (or Dad now after so long) go on his tod so I'll be back sometime or other.

Just didnt want peeps thinking Glad that daft twat Unionjacks gone!! lol

But got a few weeks to go so gonna shout as loud as my big gob can till then

Sorry for the rant - it just spilled out!.

Sorry to hear that mate.

I love travelling myself, its great to free your spirit and experience life and yourself.

Hope you two have time of your life :)

CHELSEA TEAM NEWS

Team to play Manchester City: Courtois, Zouma, David Luiz, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso, Pedro, Costa, Hazard

Subs: Begovic, Ake, Terry, Matic, Loftus-Cheek, Willian, Batshuayi

LikeReply

2 minutes ago, NiclasCFC said:

Kompany starts for City.

You just know this guy is injured whole season but will absolutely boss it against us play game of his life and then injure himself again next weekend.

What a strange looking team Pep has set out here. Fernandinho at fullback against Hazard? Delph as the lone CM player? Kompany back in for such an important match? Very weird.

Think if we give it a real go we can score several here. If we sit back and let them dominate the ball (which we always fucking do against them) their attacking players can tear us apart.

All I ask is not to lose here. PLEASE!

Their backline includes a winger, two pretend defenders in Stones and Clichy and Kompany, who's played like three games in the past three years. And then there's the funny bald GK and Delph in midfield as well.

Yeah, I'm gonna need a win here, Chels. Perform like you're supposed to and nothing less than a W is to be expected. There's even a possibility of doing some real damage here.

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

Their backline includes a winger, two pretend defenders in Stones and Clichy and Kompany, who's played like three games in the past three years. And then there's the funny bald GK and Delph in midfield as well.

Yeah, I'm gonna need a win here, Chels. Perform like you supposed to and nothing less than a W is acceptable here. There's even a possibility of doing some real damage here.

Navas moves up to right midfield, Fernandinho will play right back.

Just now, NiclasCFC said:

Navas moves up to right midfield, Fernandinho will play right back.

A midfielder in defence then. Still out of position.

Chels will probably never face a weaker City team for at least the next five years.