• Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Lets hope our swansea secret agent Llorente is fit to go, Swansea away with how they have been playing is tricky for Tottenham without Kane. Any points picked up against City work for me. Feel confident about a classic bounce back game with Conte in charge. Feels like a Diego day feasting on Stones/Otamendi. Inspired hazard will terrify against whoever they try to play down the right to stop him. 

Gotta defend the Bridge! Come on Chelsea!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Spurs showed more brass against Burnley. 

The opposition? Palace? They did good. Amazingly good. Massive credits to them and Sam Allardyce. They carved us open like a pig and defended like men.

Our team was shambles but what frustrates me the most is that some of our pampered millionaires don't give a flying fuck about this result. Hazard the rat smiling after the game in an interview with Benteke and Costa messing up intentionally because of that row he had with Conte. He wants out, even publicly said so in an interview but people still chant his name like a bunch of 6 year old's. 

Feel sorry for the people who don't see this, but you'll come to the same senses after our next defeat. The implosion has begun. The posh, plastic fans from the stands with their blue colored shades and their half and half scarves will be in turmoil again soon enough. 

Why don't you just fuck off then. You clearly don't like this club so why the fuck are you pretending to support it ?

ugh, spurs are in scintillating form...we have to come away with a win here cause they don't look like dropping points any time soon even without kane.  man, where's their europa league form when u need it?!

On 4/1/2017 at 10:23 AM, AlesJuve said:

This is the real test. Crucial match for the title.

I am seeing a lot of these lately *sighs* every match is important till the title is in the bag :P

After failing to capitalize on the early goal against Palace and not being able to find an equalizer I am nervy about this match. City is a very good team. If Costa is going to play like shit the way he played against Palace can't see us bagging a point let alone a victory. It is very clear that we need Hazard and Costa to be in a firing mode or else we need pots of luck to over come city. Wasted chances in front of goal is something we can't afford at this point with the competition catching up to us.

2 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

Why don't you just fuck off then. You clearly don't like this club so why the fuck are you pretending to support it ?

He has now been banned permanently banned as he was quite happy to come forward and admit he was a City fan.

No need to waster your time now fella.

21 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He has now been banned permanently banned as he was quite happy to come forward and admit he was a City fan.

No need to waster your time now fella.

The wheels have fallen off. :D

The media will have a field day if we lose again on Wednesday. There's already a couple of 'Can Chelsea be caught?' pieces doing the rounds and some even mentioned that Liverpool might get back into the title race in the remaining weeks!

Guys lets not get worried if we lose this one. We will still be 4 points clear with winnable remaining games , except Man Utd away.

I will take a draw any time for this one. I think Azpi should play in Mosses position and Zouma as centre back. Sane is a very dangerous player and must be contained at any cost.

8 minutes ago, chelseawise said:

Guys lets not get worried if we lose this one. We will still be 4 points clear with winnable remaining games , except Man Utd away.

I will take a draw any time for this one. I think Azpi should play in Mosses position and Zouma as centre back. Sane is a very dangerous player and must be contained at any cost.

We still got to go to Everton and even West Brom, which won't be easy at all (wouldn't want to see @Tomo freak out having to face a Tony Pulis side with the title on the line :P).

3 hours ago, Jason said:

The media will have a field day if we lose again on Wednesday. There's already a couple of 'Can Chelsea be caught?' pieces doing the rounds and some even mentioned that Liverpool might get back into the title race in the remaining weeks!

That is what gets them the rating. Fancy titles to lure every reader into clicking and reading yet another worthless article that doesn't provide anything useful. Skysports should be labelled skyfail. Skysports has always been my go to place for football related news but they don't provide enough substance in the article. It feels like they stitch together tweets to make an article.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Conte is again likely to be without Victor Moses for the visit of Manchester City as the wing back did not train on Monday because of a toe injury.

-source: Telegraph

That's bad. Our only other competent option at RWB is Azpi, but that means moving Zouma to CB and I'm afraid he'd get skinned by Agüero and Sane. We should play a patient and compact game at the back, not allow them any space like Arsenal did, and exploit their weak defence on breaks like we did in the away game.

4 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Thibo COURTOIS; Kurt ZOUMA, David LUIZ, Gary CAHILL; Cesar AZPILICUETA, Cesc FABREGAS, N'Golo KANTE, Marcos ALONSO; Eden HAZARD, Diego COSTA, Pedro RODRIGUEZ.

Id agree with this team, wouldn't want Pedro playing wing back again much better him playing in the front 3

1 hour ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Thibo COURTOIS; Kurt ZOUMA, David LUIZ, Gary CAHILL; Cesar AZPILICUETA, Cesc FABREGAS, N'Golo KANTE, Marcos ALONSO; Eden HAZARD, Diego COSTA, Pedro RODRIGUEZ.

Sané vs Zouma on the counter, I have a bad feeling about this...