test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-1 Man City

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   44 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Azpilicueta
    • Zouma
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

365 posts in this topic

Win for City. We also still need to go to Old Trafford...Spurs will be in our necks within no time. 

Showed more brass against Burnley than we did to Palace AT home

8 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Silly posts like this make certain posters annoying as hell. If it's that hard for you to digest a rare loss then switch sports and support GS Warriors - they always win. How the hell was Burnley away a better match when Chelsea barely created anything after the equaliser compared to Palace an electric game full of chances? It just wasn't Chelsea's day, maybe you should learn giving the opposition a bit of respect from now on, they left their hearts on the pitch, defended like warriors. 

Spurs showed more brass against Burnley. 

The opposition? Palace? They did good. Amazingly good. Massive credits to them and Sam Allardyce. They carved us open like a pig and defended like men.

Our team was shambles but what frustrates me the most is that some of our pampered millionaires don't give a flying fuck about this result. Hazard the rat smiling after the game in an interview with Benteke and Costa messing up intentionally because of that row he had with Conte. He wants out, even publicly said so in an interview but people still chant his name like a bunch of 6 year old's. 

Feel sorry for the people who don't see this, but you'll come to the same senses after our next defeat. The implosion has begun. The posh, plastic fans from the stands with their blue colored shades and their half and half scarves will be in turmoil again soon enough. 

7 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

The implosion has begun. The posh, plastic fans from the stands with their blue colored shades and their half and half scarves will be in turmoil again soon enough. 

Lol, honestly, who the feck do you support? You sound like a troll from Daily Mail or something.

What implosion has begun? Are the players having a conflict with the coach? Is the owner unhappy with Conte? Have the fans turned against the players / manager? What implosion are you talking about? "Hazard the rat, Costa messing up intentionally" - bruh, get a life, stop being such a moaning cry baby. We only lost one game, lmao.

guddy6969 likes this

2 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

Lol, honestly, who the feck do you support? You sound like a troll from Daily Mail or something.

What implosion has begun? Are the players having a conflict with the coach? Is the owner unhappy with Conte? Have the fans turned against the players / manager? What implosion are you talking about? "Hazard the rat, Costa messing up intentionally" - bruh, get a life, stop being such a moaning cry baby. We only lost one game, lmao.

Our fans chant judas to Mourinho but cheer for the likes of Costa and Hazard. 

And yes, I dislike them both. Didn't know that was restricted. 

2 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Our fans chant judas to Mourinho but cheer for the likes of Costa and Hazard. 

And yes, I dislike them both. Didn't know that was restricted. 

You can dislike whoever you want, but that has nothing to do with the implosion of the title challange.We won't lose the title because the fans are chanting for Costa and Hazard lmao.

Just now, Cosmin said:

You can dislike whoever you want, but that has nothing to do with the implosion of the title challange.We won't lose the title because the fans are chanting for Costa and Hazard lmao.

We'll see.

Our past performances haven't been that good. People going into the City game with the whole "Oh their defense is shit so we'll win easily" are in for a surprise I fear. 

2 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

We'll see.

We'll see what? How could you even prove that the fans chanting for Costa and Hazard are to blame, even if we do actually lose the title? This is just nonsense just like all of your posts here lately. You are either a very sad young man either a troll.

ILoveLamp likes this

37 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

The opposition? Palace? They did good. Amazingly good. Massive credits to them and Sam Allardyce. They carved us open like a pig and defended like men.

Our team was shambles but what frustrates me the most is that some of our pampered millionaires don't give a flying fuck about this result. Hazard the rat smiling after the game in an interview with Benteke and Costa messing up intentionally because of that row he had with Conte. He wants out, even publicly said so in an interview but people still chant his name like a bunch of 6 year old's. 

Feel sorry for the people who don't see this, but you'll come to the same senses after our next defeat. The implosion has begun. The posh, plastic fans from the stands with their blue colored shades and their half and half scarves will be in turmoil again soon enough. 

What team do you support ?

1 hour ago, Cosmin said:

Actually, pressure from the fans has a huge, understated influence over which players do & don't start. If the crowd let Conte know what they think of these Costa shambles, it may lead to bringing in Bats who could perform a miracle, or at the very least have Conte/the board understand our stance before next season, meaning we can get a replacement in - not the following season after that following even more predictable patterns of frustration both from us & Costa. Conte would feel huge pressure if he literally heard Bats's name ringing around the stadium all game, and he'd buckle and serve what we ask for.

Arsenal fans have only started booing Wenger in full-droves, and suddenly, the board, Wenger, everyone is listening. If they hadn't been blindly chanting his name for the past 6 or so years, he would've already been gone, and they would've already been turned into a title contender. 

We won't lose the title because the fans are chanting for Costa and Hazard, but fans blindly being positive will lead to lapses in standards all-round, which'll allow other clubs who're more ruthless to get ahead. If Matic played for Juventus, Madrid, Bayern etc. in his current form, he'd rightfully be booed out of the team, and next season a replacement would come in.

But because we're too precious and sensitive to aggressively scapegoat underperformers, we can expect Matic for another 5 seasons.

2 hours ago, Cosmin said:

You are either a very sad young man either a troll.

This is long & barely worth reading. Love :drunk:

If you truly believe the former about him, don't you think compassion works better than condemnation? Don't you think if you want a forum that's more in the ilk of what you want, you'd get better results having a heart-to-heart instead of attacking his or anyone else's ego? Plenty of us on here are sad young men, you can see it in our predispositions to be cynical. But that makes us no less insightful, valid, or valuable than anyone else on here.

We see what we can still add to our arsenal, whereas the more happy-go-lucky members are content with what we have, and see less to be added. Some see a painting for all it gets wrong, some see a painting for all it gets right. Neither's right or wrong. We all need to just accept a lot of us are like the former, and that our aggro isn't towards anyone or carrying any intention to troll; it's just an expression of how we feel on the daily, channeled into football; in a productive manner too, in my mind at least, since it offers different views to the general noise. It's certainly not trolling just because someone's rarely gushing with positivity. We probably think the same positive thoughts in our heads that you do, but we feel it's more important to highlight areas in which we could become weak, since we don't want a future disaster.

The majority of football fans you see in the stands, at least in the Premier League, carry our cynical expression, and you'd be hard pressed to look at any of these people and think they're one of the happy ones on TalkChelsea. Football is an outlet more than anything, and whether it's the stadium or forum, you can't honestly be expecting more smiles than 'what the fuck!?'s. Both places attract people who like to let off steam; and it's much better to do so towards players we'll never meet, in non-life-threatening scenarios, than carry aggro into real life and become bad neighbours, bad friends, etc.

It's just football, just a forum. Contrasting views & emotions are everywhere. 'Negativity' is especially easy to ignore on a forum though, so, do that.:wub:

I'll add that I've no doubt in my mind, if there was a TalkChelsea meet up, everyone would be brotherly and happy towards eachother. Because like i said, the aggro isn't personal or towards any particular member(s) (even this long-ass message isn't specifically to just you). None of us truly dislike eachother, unless we're completely dumb to the core. So we could just accept eachother as cranky, stupid, distant, opposite brothers, but brothers nonetheless. It's what football's known for; emotion, and family, more than any other sport. No emotions or personality types are invalid in a family.

All in all anyway, I'd be quicker to point out people who get disgruntled by others online, than I would be pointing out someone who's simply bringing that energy to the table.The one who bites is the fool, not the one casting lines. :ph34r: But just me saying that is attacking ego's again, and keeping the cycle going :P None of us are perfect. Apologies if this seems like a personal attack on you; it isn't, though it surely looks so. My fault.

Lets hope our swansea secret agent Llorente is fit to go, Swansea away with how they have been playing is tricky for Tottenham without Kane. Any points picked up against City work for me. Feel confident about a classic bounce back game with Conte in charge. Feels like a Diego day feasting on Stones/Otamendi. Inspired hazard will terrify against whoever they try to play down the right to stop him. 

Gotta defend the Bridge! Come on Chelsea!

4 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Why don't you just fuck off then. You clearly don't like this club so why the fuck are you pretending to support it ?

guddy6969 and Johnnyeye like this

ugh, spurs are in scintillating form...we have to come away with a win here cause they don't look like dropping points any time soon even without kane.  man, where's their europa league form when u need it?!

On 4/1/2017 at 10:23 AM, AlesJuve said:

This is the real test. Crucial match for the title.

I am seeing a lot of these lately *sighs* every match is important till the title is in the bag :P

After failing to capitalize on the early goal against Palace and not being able to find an equalizer I am nervy about this match. City is a very good team. If Costa is going to play like shit the way he played against Palace can't see us bagging a point let alone a victory. It is very clear that we need Hazard and Costa to be in a firing mode or else we need pots of luck to over come city. Wasted chances in front of goal is something we can't afford at this point with the competition catching up to us.

Johnnyeye likes this

21 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He has now been banned permanently banned as he was quite happy to come forward and admit he was a City fan.

No need to waster your time now fella.

The wheels have fallen off. :D

milan.cech and guddy6969 like this

The media will have a field day if we lose again on Wednesday. There's already a couple of 'Can Chelsea be caught?' pieces doing the rounds and some even mentioned that Liverpool might get back into the title race in the remaining weeks!

bluephoenix likes this

Guys lets not get worried if we lose this one. We will still be 4 points clear with winnable remaining games , except Man Utd away.

I will take a draw any time for this one. I think Azpi should play in Mosses position and Zouma as centre back. Sane is a very dangerous player and must be contained at any cost.