• Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a massive win. Sloppy perhaps but another step towards the title nonetheless.

To be fair, I felt Costa held the ball way better than in other matches, still a bad performance though.

In fact, it was bad from many our our guys.

Great result...but second half performance is poor...it does not matter....we should keep on going like this with the same amount of focus and concentration..and the title will be ours

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

the fact is they are still in it, we just have to do our job, its only in ours hands, Spurs are giving us a push for the title, they mean business and are ready to pounce on any mistake, we can´t allow that. Cheers

What are spurs remaining games?

Just now, FabHazard said:

Great result...but second half performance is poor...it does not matter....we should keep on going like this with the same amount of focus and concentration..and the title will be ours

second half was poor? then what was first half?

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

How do you lose a game you were leading until the 88th min? Sigh... whatever.

it just shows you Spurs want to catch us so bad, Spurs turnaround against Swansea is the stuff of champions, every now and then you get this type of results, we´ve got them plenty, thats why we need to keep focused until the end, no time for rest, its a marathon until the end, its only in our hands. Cheers

Just now, Polo7 said:

Who gives a fuck how poor we played in the second half??? We played well against palace and got sweet fuck all. What a result!!

Agree. I'm not so happy with the team overall performance in the match, but prefer this kind of result, than in Palace match, where we outplayed them for 80 minutes, but lost.
Massive 3 points against City. Real shame for Swansea, leading untill 88 minute and managed to lose 1-3....

4 minutes ago, whats happening said:

second half was poor? then what was first half?

Yes we gave them too much respect and  passing was sloppy... as i said it does not matter ....played great against palace and we got zero points

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

As a couple of you know my Mrs has cancer and  is terminal so shes come up with a bucket list of places,peeps she wants to see so it means we are off on some travels. Bless her heart she wanted to leave it till after the season ended but with getting visas n shit it takes about 4 weeks. So we plan to go the day after Saints and it means I get to see some crackers without Bournemouth. I just hope that the PL is tied up before we shoot off!!! 

We are off to the States first as I got to sell a few records to finance this trip tho my Mrs said she WON'T haunt me unless I buy them back ASAP.. So couple of weeks there in Texas,New York then to Spain to see mates,Peru - Machu Piccu, Thailand then Goa sometime in September when her folks are going to join us.

Its going to totally do my head in as it already is  but gotta kee it together and fuck up afterwards which is one thing I can do properly lol

But been ordered no matter what state I'm in I gotta keep getting me season ticket and I couldnt let me 82 year old father in law (or Dad now after so long) go on his tod so I'll be back sometime or other.

Just didnt want peeps thinking Glad that daft twat Unionjacks gone!! lol

But got a few weeks to go so gonna shout as loud as my big gob can till then

Sorry for the rant - it just spilled out!.

Very sorry to hear this! I hope you'll have good time during your travels. If you have time, I'd definitely recommend visiting the Netherlands, it's very beautiful this time of the year. And after the win tonight, the title is one step closer and it just might be won before you take off :)