• Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bluephoenix said:

Every time I see 'City have responded well to falling behind.' in the skysports feed I have a feeling City is about to score.

Come on lads get the act together

You´re not the only one fam. Add to that the fact that our midfield is basically nonexistent and Luiz is not his usual self.

1 minute ago, Kezza said:

I have no idea, but Hazards conversation rate needs a bit of work

I suppose so. A graphic shown on ESPN before the pen showed that from the last 5 pens, hazard only converted 2.

3 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Almost tempted to say that Matic is more useful than Kante in this game. 

I think the issue is that he's playing higher up the pitch because Cesc can't. 

We're not taking advantage of that fully because we are rarely pressing high, but at the same time we're weak in the center on the counter attack because Cesc is drawn to the ball too easily.

Don't think we can take Cesc out either because he's the one to break the City pressing with his passing range.

Wouldn't want to be in Antonio's shoes at the moment, tbh... 

Funny bald GK, haha. Can always count on wild wild Willy.

I want Hazard to be my baby daddy. Too bad he's lost his cool from the spot though.

Costa is annoying. I can't stand it when my team (apparently) has to depend on a frustratingly underperforming player. Shades of Ivanovic here. Why not take him off for Willian and go with three roaming forwards. No real need for Costa in this game.

Disappointed in big nose. Could've cost his team dearly with that horrible pass. And Cahill and his backing off always riles me up. What academy taught him that?

Get that third goal quick, please.

As you can see Kante is quite useless along playmaker. Because then he has to be holding mid instead of roam around. 

Its crucial to get top upgrade of matic in summer and not a playmaker. 

Ok game, bit exposed in defense, but we play against top attack.

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

I want Hazard to be my baby daddy. Too bad he's lost his cool from the spot though.

Costa is annoying. I can't stand it when my team (apparently) has to be depend on an frustratingly underperforming player. Shades of Ivanovic here. Why not take him off for Willian and go with three roaming forwards. No real need for Costa in this game.

Disappointed in big nose. Could've cost his team dearly with that horrible pass. And Cahill and his backing off always riles me up. What academy taught him that?

Don't understand why Bats isn't playing, judging by the posts here he can't be worse than Costa!

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Costa is annoying. I can't stand it when my team (apparently) has to be depend on an frustratingly underperforming player. Shades of Ivanovic here. Why not take him off for Willian and go with three roaming forwards. No real need for Costa in this game.

Tbh when Costa didnt score he always rilled defenders and chased that ball like a mad dog. But people complained he is crazy. 

Now you got what people wanted. Calm Costa (well most of time). When he doesnt score he is invisible. 

Tbh I prefered that yellow card here and there because he at least showed great passion and character. Now he is like a dog on a leash. 

2 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

Don't understand why Bats isn't playing, judging by the posts here he can't be worse than Costa!

Bats is apparently worse and that's pretty scary to be honest.