test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

rumoured Emerson Palmieri

Started by Unionjack,

212 posts in this topic

With the money we splashed out on Zappacosta, Drinkwater and Palmieri (if the deal goes through) we could have easily bought Alex Sandro. Zappacosta is average, Emerson isn´t much better and Drinkwater is actually a decent player, but injury prone and Conte also doesn´t trust him that much for some reason. Alex Sandro is great player and would elevate our game immediately. Just think how great he could link up with Hazard on the left. He is also better than Alonso defensively. 

City bought some great, athletic wingbacks and this upped their game this season.

22 minutes ago, Beigl said:

With the money we splashed out on Zappacosta, Drinkwater and Palmieri (if the deal goes through) we could have easily bought Alex Sandro. Zappacosta is average, Emerson isn´t much better and Drinkwater is actually a decent player, but injury prone and Conte also doesn´t trust him that much for some reason. Alex Sandro is great player and would elevate our game immediately. Just think how great he could link up with Hazard on the left. He is also better than Alonso defensively. 

City bought some great, athletic wingbacks and this upped their game this season.

It's easy to say that, but Juventus were not willing to let go of Sandro. He just came off a great season where he was one of their best players. Nobody knew he would have a sub-par season like this one. City bought Mendy who has missed half the season and is still unproven, and Danilo is average. Walker is a good wingback, but I don't believe he was worth the money City paid for him. I think Zappacosta has actually looked good when he's played, barring the initial couple of appearances. 

Emerson at Chelsea, we're here. The agreement for the left-back is closer and closer to the figure of 20 million euros plus 6 bonus. Operation that could thus be defined, bringing the Italo-Brazilian to the court of Antonio Conte as early as tomorrow if all the pieces of the puzzle were to get stuck..... Di Marzio

Fernando likes this

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Emerson at Chelsea, we're here. The agreement for the left-back is closer and closer to the figure of 20 million euros plus 6 bonus. Operation that could thus be defined, bringing the Italo-Brazilian to the court of Antonio Conte as early as tomorrow if all the pieces of the puzzle were to get stuck..... Di Marzio

Excited to see another injured player join our ranks 😂😂

7 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Why god why :no:

Why NOT?  He is young and really good!  Have u ever seen him play?

I thought he had been fit for a while now but that Kolorov has been performing so well he kept his place? Is he still injured, then?

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I thought he had been fit for a while now but that Kolorov has been performing so well he kept his place? Is he still injured, then?

Yeah, he's been on the bench for most of the games since like November but just hasn't gotten to play.

Under Luciano Spalletti last season Emerson was their first choice but the new manager either doesn't rate him enough, or it's been known all this time he'd be off in January anyway so no point playing him. Either way, interesting to see what he brings to the team having not played more than a few minutes this season. Barkley is in the same boat as this guy and he's looked well off form so I'm not holding my breath on this guy shining either. 

44 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I think ‚ operation is  meant in the sense of deal and not surgery in di marzios tweet

2 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

I was just about to ask if he was injured because he agreed to join us :P

well there's my answer *sigh*

Hazard finally getting a proper LB to play with. Tears in me eyes. 

Let's hope Palmieri can return to his former glory of last season. Desperately needed the athleticism on our Left-wing. 

the wes, Dazzy_Vance and ja1 like this

20 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

I was just about to ask if he was injured because he agreed to join us :P

well there's my answer *sigh*

I dont think he's injured atm tbh mate, but he has just come back from a big injury.

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

injury prone...

he had the same injury has rudiger and he recovered OK 

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

injury prone...

So now everyone is injury prone who had been injured before? Yeah, Emerson had one serious knee injury but it doesnt mean that he is Marin or Reus. Azpilicueta tore his acl at Marseille but he plays 60 matches every season for 6 years.