Unionjack

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 hours ago, the wes said:

We are running outta of good wing-backs to go for :(. I haven't seen much of gaya last season is he still a good player?? 

Łukasz Piszczek

Ricardo Pereira

Serge Aurier

De Marcos

Ignazio Abate

23 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Does this put us back in pole position for Danilo?  Surely, City can't spend £140M on 3 fullbacks.  That's beyond even FIFA career mode levels of ridiculousness.

Nope he's signed for City

Im still positive Sandro will be Chelsea player by the end of window, so Im not too fussed about Mendy. 

If we were dying for LB, we would definately bid for Mendy, my guess is that we already have secured someone else for LB, most probably Sandro.

14 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Im still positive Sandro will be Chelsea player by the end of window, so Im not too fussed about Mendy. 

If we were dying for LB, we would definately bid for Mendy, my guess is that we already have secured someone else for LB, most probably Sandro.

Then you're quite the optimist my friend :)

It is certainly nothing to celebrate, but we are currently pursuing the better option. If we get Sandro then Mendy is irrelevant. 
My only hopes on the matter is that Chelsea actually have a clear target that is either equal or better than Mendy. If we end up with Clichy then suddenly this transfer is very much an issue.

55 minutes ago, Adnane said:

This is getting ridiculous now. 

What is? If you mean City splashing £150M for full-backs in one window and still after one more player then yeah, it's hilarious.

If you mean Chelsea 'missing out' on Mendy then no, it's not ridiculous. It's been clear for couple of months now that Mendy will end up at City and the only reports even remotely linking the lad to Chelsea were merely saying the club had asked to 'keep tabs' on the developments but no real bids were ever made, possibly because the player had his heart set on a move to City.

Either way, something needs to be done about the wing-back problem. Club should make one last push for Sandro, even at £70M, and if Juve won't bite then simply move on and go after someone else like that Alex Telles lad or get Ryan Bertrand back before City get him too. :lol:  

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You