• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Agent’ Bakayoko hints Chelsea could hijack Man City’s Benjamin Mendy deal

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/agent-bakayoko-hints-chelsea-could-hijack-man-citys-benjamin-mendy-deal/

Get our secret agent Michy Batshuayi to tap him up lol 😂 😂 the Sandro deal is dead in the water Mendy would be my 2nd choice to go for 

On 6/1/2017 at 0:36 PM, Pizy said:

City getting all their first choice targets signed before the window even opens. Christ.

Yes, but they have Txiki Begiristain from Barcelona as Sporting Director plus their intention is to be the biggest in England and winning CL. We want the same, I suppose, just for way less money.

1 hour ago, zekinjo said:

Yes, but they have Txiki Begiristain from Barcelona as Sporting Director plus their intention is to be the biggest in England and winning CL. We want the same, I suppose, just for way less money.

It is too bad that Txiki Begiristain from Barcelona is 2 PL-titles behind Emanelo "The Cockroach" in the last 3 seasons. It is almost as if it comes down to how you spend, rather than how much.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Agent’ Bakayoko hints Chelsea could hijack Man City’s Benjamin Mendy deal

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/agent-bakayoko-hints-chelsea-could-hijack-man-citys-benjamin-mendy-deal/

Get our secret agent Michy Batshuayi to tap him up lol 😂 😂 the Sandro deal is dead in the water Mendy would be my 2nd choice to go for 

He would be a guaranteed starter at City. Prob more wages too. Here he would play a lot but still rotate with Alonso. Can only see him going City.

4 minutes ago, Stats said:

He would be a guaranteed starter at City. Prob more wages too. Here he would play a lot but still rotate with Alonso. Can only see him going City.

I think Conte isn't keen to rotate at back 5 :) He would be starting pretty much every game at Chelsea 

2 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

I think Conte isn't keen to rotate at back 5 :) He would be starting pretty much every game at Chelsea 

He wouldn't. Alonso had a great season last season and is not simply going to be put to on the bench for almost every game. They would share duties. Especially now with us competing in the UCL too. He would start majority but not virtually every game.

15 minutes ago, Stats said:

If we get mendy he will be only a starter . Who is Alonso ??, 

mendy>>>>> Alonso 

I think he's certainly going to City at this point but if we came in with a late offer I'd imagine he'd seriously consider it. Lots of French speakers here including some of his friends like Baka, Michy, and I would assume Kante. I'm sure any player would prefer London to Manchester. He probably won't make the £150k a week City will offer in desperation but he'll make good money.

Alex Sandro clearly isn't happening now and Mendy is probably the next best available.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think he's certainly going to City at this point but if we came in with a late offer I'd imagine he'd seriously consider it. Lots of French speakers here including some of his friends like Baka, Michy, and I would assume Kante. I'm sure any player would prefer London to Manchester. He probably won't make the £150k a week City will offer in desperation but he'll make good money.

Alex Sandro clearly isn't happening now and Mendy is probably the next best available.

Kante was born in France you know :D

3 minutes ago, Stats said:

Kante was born in France you know :D

I know :P

Just not sure if he and Mendy know each other well. Mendy and Baka seem to be great friends and I think I've seen pics of Bats and Mendy hanging out together as well.

Having Hazard, Courtois, Kante, Baka, and Bats who all speak French could help him easily settle here. Even David Luiz speaks fluent French from his time in Paris.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You