test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

rumoured Benjamin Mendy

Started by Unionjack,

176 posts in this topic

Agent’ Bakayoko hints Chelsea could hijack Man City’s Benjamin Mendy deal

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/agent-bakayoko-hints-chelsea-could-hijack-man-citys-benjamin-mendy-deal/

Get our secret agent Michy Batshuayi to tap him up lol 😂 😂 the Sandro deal is dead in the water Mendy would be my 2nd choice to go for 

kellzfresh and TheIceMan like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2017 at 0:36 PM, Pizy said:

City getting all their first choice targets signed before the window even opens. Christ.

Yes, but they have Txiki Begiristain from Barcelona as Sporting Director plus their intention is to be the biggest in England and winning CL. We want the same, I suppose, just for way less money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zekinjo said:

Yes, but they have Txiki Begiristain from Barcelona as Sporting Director plus their intention is to be the biggest in England and winning CL. We want the same, I suppose, just for way less money.

It is too bad that Txiki Begiristain from Barcelona is 2 PL-titles behind Emanelo "The Cockroach" in the last 3 seasons. It is almost as if it comes down to how you spend, rather than how much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, the wes said:

Agent’ Bakayoko hints Chelsea could hijack Man City’s Benjamin Mendy deal

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/agent-bakayoko-hints-chelsea-could-hijack-man-citys-benjamin-mendy-deal/

Get our secret agent Michy Batshuayi to tap him up lol 😂 😂 the Sandro deal is dead in the water Mendy would be my 2nd choice to go for 

He would be a guaranteed starter at City. Prob more wages too. Here he would play a lot but still rotate with Alonso. Can only see him going City.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stats said:

He would be a guaranteed starter at City. Prob more wages too. Here he would play a lot but still rotate with Alonso. Can only see him going City.

I think Conte isn't keen to rotate at back 5 :) He would be starting pretty much every game at Chelsea 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

I think Conte isn't keen to rotate at back 5 :) He would be starting pretty much every game at Chelsea 

He wouldn't. Alonso had a great season last season and is not simply going to be put to on the bench for almost every game. They would share duties. Especially now with us competing in the UCL too. He would start majority but not virtually every game.

jernej93 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Stats said:

He would be a guaranteed starter at City. Prob more wages too. Here he would play a lot but still rotate with Alonso. Can only see him going City.

If we get mendy he will be only a starter . Who is Alonso ??, 

 

mendy>>>>> Alonso 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he's certainly going to City at this point but if we came in with a late offer I'd imagine he'd seriously consider it. Lots of French speakers here including some of his friends like Baka, Michy, and I would assume Kante. I'm sure any player would prefer London to Manchester. He probably won't make the £150k a week City will offer in desperation but he'll make good money.

Alex Sandro clearly isn't happening now and Mendy is probably the next best available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think he's certainly going to City at this point but if we came in with a late offer I'd imagine he'd seriously consider it. Lots of French speakers here including some of his friends like Baka, Michy, and I would assume Kante. I'm sure any player would prefer London to Manchester. He probably won't make the £150k a week City will offer in desperation but he'll make good money.

Alex Sandro clearly isn't happening now and Mendy is probably the next best available.

Kante was born in France you know :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stats said:

Kante was born in France you know :D

I know :P

Just not sure if he and Mendy know each other well. Mendy and Baka seem to be great friends and I think I've seen pics of Bats and Mendy hanging out together as well.

Having Hazard, Courtois, Kante, Baka, and Bats who all speak French could help him easily settle here. Even David Luiz speaks fluent French from his time in Paris.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need agents Bakayoko and Batshuayi to text him nonstop to get him to choose us. 

yuvala likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

 I hope we hijack this deal.

I doubt it we seem to be a scared off city in the transfer market we seem to back off when city go for players 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For about 2 hours today, I hated City more than United. I obviously came back to my senses but them hijacking our deal for Danilo is not cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.