• Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

We don't have enough shooters in the squad...just  take some shots.....lack of height is a problem on right hand side with pedro and azpi....benteke is taking position between them

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dumbfounded we're losing this game right now.  90 second lapse of concentration is the difference.  Some of the best attacking football I've ever seen...Hazard and Cesc are more than impressive today.

Just now, 11Drogba said:

We'll score like we always we do in the last 15 minutes but players should be ashamed of themselves. They acted like the match was over after we scored.

As soon as it was scored, I knew we'd be in for a tough rest of the match. This isn't anything new. I don't know why people are surprised/upset.

I still think we'll win the match. Everything this team has done throughout the season makes me believe that.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

We look good because Palace are happily sitting back. Illusion they call it.

There have been games where the opponent sits back and we do not look likely to score a goal. This hasn't been one of those afternoons. Cesc-Hazard connection has been outstanding and I'm sure they'll cause plenty of problems for Palace in the second half as well. 

Costa has to step up though. Far too quiet so far.

Feels like it's all going against us today. Two terrible mistakes that lead to goals aside, we've destroyed them. Ref terrible and of coarse their keeper having his game of the season against us.

Need on get the ball to Cesc and Hazard every time we have possession. They can't stop either. 

We can still win this.

Willian/Michy for Matic please asap. Awful half from him. Played one of the best games in the last months and still losing...incredible.

personally think its going to be one of them games that their keeper will save everything, He will have the game of his life we have a few of these games over the last 10 years

I'll focus on the positive. Plenty of people got the negative covered.

Hazard... Don't know what else to say about him. Godly performance. He's playing at a different speed.

The understanding between Cesc, who has been brilliant as well, and Eden is a beautiful thing. Hazard will attempt these same plays with others but they never come off. The only player in the entire squad on his wavelength, which is a shame.

Unlucky in attack. They keep getting away with everything and the ref seems to be in the mood for a physical spectacle. Should've had a pen but Chelsea rarely get pens if I'm not mistaken.

There's no way they can survive another wave like that so if the boys can keep this up for at least another 30 min, this game will be won. But they absolutely need to keep the speed of the ball circulation high.

Alonso's elastico nutmeg was LIFE.

3 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Let's not forget the laughable handball by Townsend. Only 3 penalties for us all season!

Spurs would have got that penalty. 100%, I can put my life savings on it.