test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-2 Crystal Palace

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      1
    • Pedro
      3
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Luiz
      0
    • Cahill
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Matic
      0
    • Fabregas
      1
    • Hazard
      12
    • Costa
      0
    • Willian (sub)
      1
    • Batshuayi (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

390 posts in this topic
On 3/19/2017 at 10:44 AM, Ledgi said:

Another international break. I hate them.


At least ME:A is coming out and I'll kill a lot of time during the next two weeks. :D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25.03.2017 at 1:19 PM, Unionjack said:

What are your guesses?

We dont find out till everyone else does but we have any diddering opinions of who WE would start. Not as it makes any difference at all cause we have been generally sticking with the same lads. Some say if its not broke dont fix it, some want more youth starters yet others would like to see more rotation.

All we do on here is offer opinions and comment on what others think.

My guess?

Courtois; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Cahill; Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; Willian, Costa, Pedro

 

And if you ask me for the score - 2:1 for the BLUES!

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Chelsea

Eden Hazard, calf (50 per cent chance of this weekend)

John Terry, knock (50 per cent chance of this weekend)

Victor Moses, calf (50 per cent chance of this weekend)

Diego Costa, ankle (75 per cent chance of this weekend)

Thibaut Courtois, hip (75 per cent chance of this weekend)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-club-club-health-10127570

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think this'll be an ugly, frustrating match after coming off the long break and with some of our top players either out or not fully fit. 

 

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think this'll be an ugly, frustrating match after coming off the long break and with some of our top players either out or not fully fit. 

 

Fabregas needs to play in this game I think hazard trained today 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4365376/Chelsea-handed-double-fitness-boost-Eden-Hazard-returns.html

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Hazard is fit. Great news.

Crystal Palace will try to hack down Hazard for sure, expect Big fat Sam to instruct his players to use rugby tactics ala Stoke, thug karnts, i hate those teams, let´s just focus on playing our game and getting the 3 points, nothing else matters. Cheers

The Skipper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, the wes said:
 

Chelsea

Eden Hazard, calf (50 per cent chance of this weekend)

John Terry, knock (50 per cent chance of this weekend)

Victor Moses, calf (50 per cent chance of this weekend)

Diego Costa, ankle (75 per cent chance of this weekend)

Thibaut Courtois, hip (75 per cent chance of this weekend)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-club-club-health-10127570

Begovic Zouma Luiz Cahill Alonso Azpil Kante  Fabregas Kennedy Pedro Batman , time for others to step up , we have 7 games in April so no time to be foolish booooom , not worth risking unless 100% imho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mccg said:

Begovic Zouma Luiz Cahill Alonso Azpil Kante  Fabregas Kennedy Pedro Batman , time for others to step up , we have 7 games in April so no time to be foolish booooom , not worth risking unless 100% imho.

I would put Zouma and fabregas in starting line up against Palace cause both are fully rested from not playing international football and they would both be ready and focus for game why some are coming back from international duties 

mccg and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, the wes said:

I would put Zouma and fabregas in starting line up against Palace cause both are fully rested from not playing international football and they would both be ready and focus for game why some are coming back from international duties 

As I chicken said to the other eggactly , I wouldn't risk any of the above if they r not 100% , Man City on Wednesday night after this 1 I'd be looking for Hazard + Costa

Johnnyeye and the wes like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mccg said:

As I chicken said to the other eggactly , I wouldn't risk any of the above if they r not 100% , Man City on Wednesday night after this 1 I'd be looking for Hazard + Costa

We need to win this game cause I fancy spurs dropping points against Burnley cause Burnley are hard team to beat at home I think spurs will struggle without Kane 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, the wes said:

We need to win this game cause I fancy spurs dropping points against Burnley cause Burnley are hard team to beat at home I think spurs will struggle without Kane 

Yeah hope Spurs + City drop points this weekend  , it will be a interesting teamsheet this weekend for sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Say Costa and Moses was injured that's the rumours around id go for

Courtois 

Azpi Luiz Cahill

Pedro Kante Fabregas Alonso

Willian Hazard RLC 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.