• Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair play to Palace, today just wasnt our day, but we were farking playing at home, i expect this kind of result away against Palace, but never at home. Hope Conte gives this lot a huge kick up the arse, today the team was a mess, this needs to be a wake up call, because there still a lot do to, title race is far from over, can´t farking relax.

shit, with these stats one has to wonder how the fark did we lose today, we couldn´t even salvage a draw, thats football for you, you can pay for your mistakes, Hennessy had a blinder, shit happens. oh and one more thing, fark you Palace, just fark off

17759268_1127411977405226_1224361210_o.png

Just now, Mana said:

*Chelsea scores*
Chelsea: Wow, this looks it's going to be another easy day for us.
Crystal Palace: APRIL FOOLS!
*Chelsea gets pie on their faces and Palace scores twice*

That's how they beat us.

well put, couldnt have said it better, April farking fools´s day

30 minutes ago, AlesJuve said:

The gods of football so decided. Without national you'd never lost this match.

Our success so far is due to Conte's strict diet and training programs not quality of our team. These breaks fuck up his every program.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Know everyone's criticizing Costa and rightly so, but some others had shockers as well. I though Pedro was poor and I think that may have been David Luiz's worst performance this season. He lunged in seemingly 5 times trying to knick in front of a pass and completely missed it. Hazard was completely untouchable in the first half but then kind of went off the boil. Cesc didn't really do much in the second half either.

City game is unbelievably massive now. Win and I'll be confident we'll see the job out. Lose and I'll personally be very, very worried looking at Spuds' remaining fixtures and with Kane still to come back soon.

Would be hugely embarrassing to lose the title from where we were.

People are focussing on Diego because he's been rubbish for months now. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

The whole team needs to turn up, not just Hazard. We won't beat City if we only 2-3 players on their game and the rest go AWOL.

Who would we beat if only 2-3 turn up? No one I'd have thought.

We have problems but we know that already. Dust yourselves down lads and go again on Wednesday. We'll be with you.

2 hours ago, Mana said:

Since you're too lazy to figure it out...

If Spurs and City (assuming they beat Arsenal) win their next 2 games...they will be 1 point behind us correct? As we are only 7 ahead.

We don't play until 5:30PM next weekend, while Spuds and City would have played their weekend games BEFORE us.

Get it now?

City are 9 points behind us if they beat Arsenal tomorrow, so not really correct. Plus, you're skewing it completely. Ok, we have a game after them but nobody really counts points before a game week is over. 

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

I have never seen so many doom mongers come out of the woodwork....It's as if you thrive on defeat.

It's annoying. So many people seem incapable of forming an opinion on what they see and have seen and rather just stare at results and remain negative by default.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

I forgot City have 2 games in hand over us (until tomorrow).

Nonetheless, forget City then. What I said about Spuds is still correct.

Yes but Spuds beating 1 point behind us builds unnecessary pressure in to the Bournemouth game.

Bournemouth will suddenly feel like a do or die. Slip up there AGAIN and we would give Spuds a clear opening to get 1st place.

The same Spurs that finished 3rd in a 2 horse race. I think you're overrating them slightly. They have a nice fixture list but as we've seen, anything can happen in the PL, and they are also without Harry Kane so... chill.

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

The irony on saying "anything can happen in the PL".

Is Chelsea immune to that or something?

No, of course not. My main point however is that you're overrating this Spurs team, like they won't have a bad patch.

9 minutes ago, Mana said:

The irony on saying "anything can happen in the PL".

Is Chelsea immune to that or something?

Chelsea have a squad filled with players who have won titles in major leagues and competitions. Same goes for the manager in charge. Spurs can't say that at all.

They ain't winning jack. They had their chance last season and bottled it. They should be happy with CL group stage football.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

There's always a first time. Remember that.

As much as I hate Spuds, they are getting better and better. Spuds have a higher chance bottling this, but it is not guaranteed. We don't know what is going to happen next, and that's why we should not rule out Spuds just yet.

7 points ahead now isn't that much of a bigger deal, except that now we have City next.

This City game to me is very important. It's a 6 pointer. City will do everything they can to stop us. Win against City and I can breathe much easier in the following games.

I'm convinced Chels will win the title. I had the same feeling in 14/15 when I had to read and hear posts and sounds of worry. They know and have what it takes to bring it home. If necessary, it will be won in the ugliest fashion. But it will be won. Of course, there's a (slight) chance of capitulation but I just don't see that happening. Not based on what I've seen of Chelsea and the rivals this season.