• Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlucky really. Brilliant service from the wide areas, just no one at the end of it. Positioning in front of the goal was piss poor, a poacher would have scored 5 today. Massive game against City now, can't lose that. Spurs are on a roll with an easy run of fixtures coming up. Come on you Chels!

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

I just looked at everyone's fixtures.

By the time we play Bournemouth next weekend, we could be 1 point ahead of City and Spuds if we lose to City midweek. From 10 points ahead...to 1.

Must beat City midweek.

Can you elaborate on this wonderful math?

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

I just looked at everyone's fixtures.

By the time we play Bournemouth next weekend, we could be 1 point ahead of City and Spuds if we lose to City midweek. From 10 points ahead...to 1.

Must beat City midweek.

Exactly. This loss was more than some are making it out to be, especially if City beat Arsenal!

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Some of it is over the top from the usual suspects but what bothers me is if City win against Arsenal, it's all of a sudden a massive, massive game against them next for us. And there's no reason why they can't beat us. 

But there is also no reason why we cannot beat City. People are quick to fucking jump on the backs of us after a defeat like this but are soon back on board if we win against the likes of City.

I should log out now, I have had a drink and after this result and reading some of this is just fucking demoralising.....You would think we we were 1 point ahead.

Goodnight.

2 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Unlucky really. Brilliant service from the wide areas, just no one at the end of it. Positioning in front of the goal was piss poor, a poacher would have scored 5 today. Massive game against City now, can't lose that. Spurs are on a roll with an easy run of fixtures coming up. Come on you Chels!

Yea their next 3 games are almost foregone conclusions but have you seen their last 6 games?? Nothing easy about it.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Since you're too lazy to figure it out...

If Spurs and City win their next 2 games...they will be 1 point behind us correct? As we are only 7 ahead.

We don't play until 5:30PM next weekend, while Spuds and City would have played their weekend games BEFORE us.

Get it now?

So if we keep losing and they keep winning, we'll lose our advantage? Holy shit, that's brilliant.

Since you're too lazy to figure it out...
If Spurs and City (assuming they beat Arsenal) win their next 2 games...they will be 1 point behind us correct? As we are only 7 ahead.
We don't play until 5:30PM next weekend, while Spuds and City would have played their weekend games BEFORE us.
Get it now?

If if if is the key word and it's a big one. Spurs on paper will trash Swansea but it's never that simple.

It was easy on paper for us cause Palace are shit against everybody fro top 10 but it didn't turn out in their favor, didn't?

I can assume things too. City now are motivated to beat Arsenal but they'll need a lot of energy tomorrow, to go back to London in 3 days and we'll have a day less than us to rest. So on paper it looks will be more fresh them and easier for us to win, right?

We've been in the drivers seat for too long and it feels like the season is never-ending but it's too early to panic and I think people panic cause the are still 9 games left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rather than Costa, my main problem from today is defence especially their 2nd goal. I am not sure why either puncheon/ zaha don't remember can run free like that. 

1st goal was dumb mistake by pedro and fantastic finish by zaha, it is what happen when you are in form

First time I go this season and they do that!!! Defending was dire for the goals and amazed we lost only 2-1. So many chances and yet wasnt gana happen 

Title race was never gana be over till the end! People celebrated way way to early...still ours lose but still..play again like today and be easier to do so

I've never been more encouraged by a loss in my life.  The attacking prowess today was beyond impressive.  At some point you have to applaud the goalkeeping and defending...oh and sign Eden to a lifetime contract!

5 minutes ago, communicate said:

Rather than Costa, my main problem from today is defence especially their 2nd goal. I am not sure why either puncheon/ zaha don't remember can run free like that. 

1st goal was dumb mistake by pedro and fantastic finish by zaha, it is what happen when you are in form

It was a lack of concentration lapse, possibly caused by overconfidence, it's good to keep your feet on ground, too bad we couldn't win the game tho.