• Zouma (sub)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Leif said:

Out of Arsenal/Chelsea/Man City/Man United/Liverpool, only 1 team feels a crisis when just 1 of their main players isn't available. 

I would say Liverpool suffer the same fate too. (When Mane left for AFCON, and even when Henderson went down as well). But everyone else, I agree. 

Which is a testament to CFC's medical team and the luck we've hsd in being injury free. And also the fact that CFC seriously need 4 new signings in the summer. 

Imagine CFC losing a CM the caliber of Gundogan (in terms of importance to team), we'd be fucked beyond no end w/o one of (Matic, Kante/Cesc). Hell, how in the world did Luiz not miss any PL matches after Aguero's dirty tackle? 

It's mad when you put it like that. 

Tricky game, never easy to play against Stoke specially at the Brittania stadium, we need to watch out for set pieces and long balls, these are Stoke´s main weapons, they have quality players on the ball too, defensively we need to be vey solid and we need to press them from the start, we cant allow them too much space for crosses in to the box, and also deal with the aerial threat Stoke poses, i hope Hazard and Moses are fit to play, this is going to be a very physical game, expect tackles to be flying in all game, its in Stoke DNA and its very unlikely this will be a goal fest so we need to make the most of our chances. Stoke can frustrate anyone as seen by their draws vs City and United, they will try to make it tight and hard for us to score, this for me is a game for Costa to shine, despite his poor scoring form of late, and also we need to make the most of our set pieces, be it free kicks or corners, and make more crosses in to their box, Stoke on their day are very hard to break down so we need to be at our very best offensively. I hope the lads are fired up and we can get the much needed win before our rivals play on Sunday, like i said before its all in our hands for us to win the title, we need maximum focus until the end. Cheers mates and goodluck

I hope I'm wrong, but without the spark that is Hazard this may be one of those matches where we struggle to create much of anything against a side that'll set up to defend. Conte straight up said yesterday that against big, physical side he always plays Matic instead of Cesc so the only creative player we'll likely have on the pitch today is Willian.

In truth, a front 3 of Costa, Pedro, and Willian should be good enough against Stoke. Just hope Eden's injury isn't bad and he's back after the international break. Results go against us this weekend and he's out for a while then we're in trouble. City and Spuds both out of Europe and will be given huge hope that we can be caught.

So Edens had a knock and cant play today. Whats the difference with that and the games where he gets lost and doesn't get a look in?

No difference apart from we will have Willian on in his place who will be doing everything he can to have a good game.

If we have to rely on 1 player whoever it is then we are doing summet totally wrong. I got faith we will get a win.

Thing I'm pissed about is I was trying to get one of the lads here a ticket that he ended up getting and me Mrs has been bad last couple of days so I cant make it!! Sods law.

Good luck everyone thats gone. Give them a shout for me. Chelsea%201_zpslxgfqido.gif