test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Stoke 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

260 posts in this topic

It's such a proud moment to see our manager @Leif  cheering with a players after  this win,which makes us (including Costa,our best goal scorer) 13 points clear of the Premier League division. Once more time his decisions cracked the game. Congratulation Leif,you are the smartest person on this forum :)

Chelsea? and Kieran. like this

20 minutes ago, Leif said:

Our future captain, without a shadow of a doubt. RLC is a leader, who inspires all those around him. Nobody sweats more on the pitch than he. This game is ours now.

:D:D

Unionjack, 11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

I 'm aghast with Loftus Cheek.
Two certain chances in two minutes.

he has earned his starting spot for me, or he can be a super sub ;)

Laylabelle likes this

Massive, MASSVE victory and 3 points! Fully deserved, too, and but for Grant making some outstanding saves would have been 3-4.

Similar dominant 2nd half performance as United last week, really. Bossed possession and controlled the tempo. Stoke only looked dangerous for maybe a few minutes late in the match with those corners but otherwise we controlled them.

Only real thing to bemoan is that Pedro should have buried a coup,e of those open chances.

6 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Same as Man Utd, Hughes had instructed them to wind up Diego, injure Luiz. A blessing Hazard didn't travel, he'd be out with a serious injury after that game. We will get more of this till May - but we have the skill, determination, fitness, and team bonding to take the title. So fuck' em.

Well done lads and Antonio and special praise for Kante and Loftus Cheek

i find it baffling that teams are set out to play like this against us, just kicking our players, what a disgrace for the game, just play football for farks sake, such bad sportsmanship, but it shows how well we are doing this season and its messing with everyone´s heads. Cheers

Fulham Broadway likes this

Just now, The Skipper said:

Luiz an absolute rock at the back today. My MOTM. Cahill did very well to redeem himself. Champions performance that. We ain't losing this title. 7 more wins and its done.

Said in the first half that Luiz was just dominating. When he plays like he did today there isn't a better CB in the world. Didn't take any unnecessary risks like he did trying to dive in on Rashford the other day. Ran the game.

The Skipper and Johnnyeye like this

6 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Luiz an absolute rock at the back today. My MOTM. Cahill did very well to redeem himself. Champions performance that. We ain't losing this title. 7 more wins and its done.

what a season he´s having, the season of his life, he has silenced all his critics, from pundits to fans, Conte has done wonders for Luiz´s confidence and performance levels, we were all guessing when we brought him back to the Bridge, but it was all worth it, masterstroke signing in my opinion.

The Skipper and Chelsea Buzz like this