• Zouma (sub)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, the wes said:

If it's bad u mite see Azpilicueta playing has a wing back and Zouma playing has a RCB 

Not to bad but we would mis victors direct dribbles into the box. 

8 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Changing too much just to a accommodate Ake. 

Perhaps, Maybe Cahill is more comfortable at RCB and Ake is a better forward ball player from LCB than Zouma is from RCB? I dont know! We will find out. Fabregas or Matic for you this game? Feels like a fabregas game.

On 14/03/2017 at 5:50 PM, akgw13 said:

Fabregas or Matic for you this game? Feels like a fabregas game.

Stoke are tall team cause off that I would start with Matić I think stoke would fancy their chances beating us from set pieces 

4 hours ago, the wes said:

If Crouch starts I want Zouma on the RCB position and Azpilicueta on RWB position at least Zouma can challenge Crouch in the air which Azpilicueta would struggle against Crouch 

The game might still be too soon for Zouma...I think he's had some trouble dealing with aerial challenges in the few cup competition games he's played in, even though that's one of his biggest strengths when fully fit.

Realistically I think Zouma will 'return' only next season after proper conditioning. 

Think this has super boring low scoring game written all over it. Stoke will set up like they did against City by just trying to frustrate us and knock it long over and over to Crouch.

Hopefully the potential doubts Conte spoke about aren't Hazard or either of our CB's because they'll be the most important players this game. An early goal for us would be perfect so Stoke actually have to open up and play which would work in our favor.

Both Spuds and City have very difficult matches this weekend. Spuds without Kane against a good Southampton and City have a desperate Liverpool. A win for us and both of them dropping points would wrap up the title for good in my eyes.