test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

chelseawise

When will we clinch the title

Started by chelseawise,

When will we clinch the title?

With Man city drawing today we are 10 points clear and we are looking very comfortable to extend the lead to 13 points very soon. With 11 games to go the title is as good as ours. With a reasonable easy fixture list, I believe our Home game against Southampton on April 23rd will be when we clinch the title.

Curious what other Chelsea fans think?

5 minutes ago, chelseawise said:

With Man city drawing today we are 10 points clear and we are looking very comfortable to extend the lead to 13 points very soon. With 11 games to go the title is as good as ours. With a reasonable easy fixture list, I believe our Home game against Southampton on April 23rd will be when we clinch the title.

I think you shouldn't be so smug and cocksure mate.

BoyBlue96, mccg and guddy6969 like this

When we will clinch the title? 

When it will be mathematically impossible for the others to catch us ... Simple!!! 

manpe likes this

When we will clinch the title? 
When it will be mathematically impossible for the others to catch us ... Simple!!! 

/thread
coolhead23 likes this

8 hours ago, chelseawise said:

Have you seen Spurs schedule? They can easily go on the run. The two tougher games they have are against Arsenal and Man United and both are at home. Let's not look so far ahead. I hope we will still have 6 points lead after Man United game. 

killer1257 likes this