test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chelsea?

Is this the best Chelsea team ever?

Started by Chelsea?,

Is this best Chelsea team ever?   35 members have voted

1. 1. Is this best Chelsea team ever?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 posts in this topic

If you factor in the manager into the equation then this is the best team we have had outside of Jose's mark one sides, in my opinion.

If you factor in the manager into the equation than this is the best team we have had outside of Jose's mark one sides, in my opinion.

I would say our team under Hiddink in 08/09 was better considering that team also showed its greatness in europe, but otherwise I pretty much agree with you.
Tomo likes this

5 minutes ago, Beigl said:

I would say our team under Hiddink in 08/09 was better considering that team also showed its greatness in europe, but otherwise I pretty much agree with you.

That's a good shout actually, Hiddink mark one was up there with Jose mark one and Conte in terms of the confidence and assurance he brought us, however with the spell only being 4 months he can't really be compared to Jose and soon to be Conte overall.

Beigl likes this

Cech

Ferrieira

Terry

Carvalho

Cole

Makalele

Esssien

Lampard

Robben

Drogba

Duff

I rest my case

It's far from the best Chelsea we've seen, but it's undoubtedly the team which fulfilled it's maximum potential. You can't compare players like Moses, Alonso, Matic, Cahill and Luiz to the likes of Carvalho, Cole, Essien, Ballack, etc... These teams (2005-2009) had 7-9 world class players whilst this term we posses maybe 3 (Tibo, Hazard and Kante). That said, these teams lost 3 championships to United so I can't say we got the most from them, but in my opinion, there is no chance in hell this year's team comes close to competing with Ronaldo's United.

I also think that the 2010 team was better, while the 2015 was worse. Anyway, next year I think that with the right recruitments, we can challenge those great teams, we have the right foundations.

On 5/12/2017 at 3:04 PM, Footballover said:

I also think that the 2010 team was better, while the 2015 was worse. Anyway, next year I think that with the right recruitments, we can challenge those great teams, we have the right foundations.

THIS! I'm very intrigued to see what happens in the window.

As a squad no. But tbh this is the 1st time I think we won it by beating the odds. Most of the time or probably all of our title winning teams had the best squad compare to other not this season. 

Chelsea? likes this

Abso-fucking-lutely not. 

The best Chelsea team ever - IMO, our 06/07 team - wouldn't have surrendered like little bitches in a game of such magnitude as those turds did yesterday.