• Kante
    • Matic
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Man Utd were apparently playing really well 11 vs 11 and we only came to life after the red card.

30 minutes into the game - roughly 5 mins before the sending off the stats were:

Possession: Chelsea 61% - 39% Man Utd

Attempts: Chelsea 6 - 2 Man Utd

Corners: Chelsea 3 - 1 Man Utd

They 'pressed' well for 10 minutes before the team and the referee figured out what they were doing. Without two great saves they would have been losing 11 vs 11.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Styles said:

Man Utd were apparently playing really well 11 vs 11 and we only came to life after the red card.

30 minutes into the game - roughly 5 mins before the sending off the stats were:

Possession: Chelsea 61% - 39% Man Utd

Attempts: Chelsea 6 - 2 Man Utd

Corners: Chelsea 3 - 1 Man Utd

They 'pressed' well for 10 minutes before the team and the referee figured out what they were doing. Without two great saves they would have been losing 11 vs 11.

Was the first half hour similar to these supposed dominant, ultra attacking and "unlucky" displays Jose and United fans go on about to anyone who will listen? If so no wonder they are 6th :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Was the first half hour similar to these supposed dominant, ultra attacking and "unlucky " displays Jose and United fans go on about to anyone who will listen? If so no wonder they are 6th :lol: 

I bet it is! :lol:

But this is how Mourinho operates: he tries to control the narrative and if that means exaggerating 10 minutes into 35 minutes (or even 90) then so be it.

11 minutes ago, Styles said:

I bet it is! :lol:

But this is how Mourinho operates: he tries to control the narrative and if that means exaggerating 10 minutes into 35 minutes (or even 90) then so be it.

Got to admit im feeling a little embarrassed now by some ways i use to defend him. Although i stand by the fact i think he overall did a good job in his2 full seasons back (although even that is looking a bit meh now compared to what Conte is doing) looking at the tactics now without the blue glasses and fully moved on and over Jose it was embarrassing i was regularly making excuses for displays like what United served up on Monday.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Got to admit im feeling a little embarrassed now by sime ways i use to defend him. Although i stand by the fact i think he overall did a good job in his2 full seasons back (although even that is looking a bit meh now compared to what Conte is doing, looking at the tactics now without the blue glasses and fully moved on and over Jose it was embarrassing i was regularly making excuses for displays like what United served up on Monday.

I did the same for a while too :lol:

When I read/ hear some of the nonsense from Man Utd fans now I just cringe and think that was me a few years ago.

Even the stuff he came out with today about pundits criticising Pogba because their jealous about the money he earns. This is how his mind works - so childish it's unbelievable.

12 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Somehow got out of my mind, but was it Valencia with both feet going at Kante? He did hit the ball tho, but he would break both Kantes legs if he missed. 

Fucking cunts. 

he tried to hurt Kante there, wouldnt surprise me at all the farking thugs

10 hours ago, Styles said:

Even the stuff he came out with today about pundits criticising Pogba because their jealous about the money he earns. This is how his mind works - so childish it's unbelievable.

I saw that, couldn't believe what I had just heard :lol: Was it a slight dig at Lampard too? He was pretty critical of Pogba with Carragher and rightly so. But Jose's response was just wow. Surely he wasn't this deluded with us? And the way he claimed Pogba was the best player on the pitch... Jose firmly has Pog's dick in his mouth. Luckily stuff like that will be his and United's undoing, players will start thinking that putting in stinkers is okay.

54 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He started talking about Pogba's family and how difficult it is for his mother to feed his brothers:lol: Fuck's that got to do with Pogba being shite since he signed.

Seriously? :lol: Was it a joke because Pog will be playing against his brother or did he use that to explain him being shite (smth Jose never admitted)?

EDIT: Are you refering to this - http://www.espnfc.com/uefa-europa-league/story/3061296/paul-pogba-excited-to-face-brother-in-europa-league-jose-mourinho ?

45 minutes ago, manpe said:

Seriously? :lol: Was it a joke because Pog will be playing against his brother or did he use that to explain him being shite (smth Jose never admitted)?

EDIT: Are you refering to this - http://www.espnfc.com/uefa-europa-league/story/3061296/paul-pogba-excited-to-face-brother-in-europa-league-jose-mourinho ?

I'm being serious, he was speaking yesterday ahead of their Europa League tie tonight and mentioned his family, mother and brothers.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

I'm being serious, he was speaking yesterday ahead of their Europa League tie tonight and mentioned his family, mother and brothers.

The quotes I've seen about this are harmless (see the espn link), couldn't find anything about feeding or using it to explain Pogba's performances. Unless they left out something said in the press conference I don't see any problem.

51 minutes ago, manpe said:

The quotes I've seen about this are harmless (see the espn link), couldn't find anything about feeding or using it to explain Pogba's performances. Unless they left out something said in the press conference I don't see any problem.

17 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

According to lots of United fans Hazard is now a diver. Cancer fan base. 

Not suprised. This is the same fan base that claimed Kagawa was better then Hazard. :lol:

They've always been very salty when it comes to Hazard tbh.

1 hour ago, Belgiannutt said:

Not suprised. This is the same fan base that claimed Kagawa was better then Hazard. :lol:

They've always been very salty when it comes to Hazard tbh.

That's probably because they were convinced he was going to them but when he chose Chelsea they raged.
I think he was the first of many top players/prospects that denied United for other teams that the United fans deem inferior (well they deem every other team inferior).