test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Man United

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   40 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

421 posts in this topic

Only one effort from United in the entire match worth mentioning (Ashford - Courtois).
It's a shame we won by only 1-0.
Mourinho is clueless.

That was horrible! So many dodgy misses as well..Oh well we're off to Wembley!!!!! Been a while since a FA Cup game there! 

Great to be through and overall we dominated them even when they had 11 on the pitch.

Have to say, though, we played the majority of the second half in the wrong way I feel. When the other team has 10 men you should up the tempo and go for the kill since they can't deal with the extra man. Instead, we played so slowly, passing it around their box and settling for long shots. I know Kante scored from one but the others were comfortable for a keeper of De Gea's quality. 

Must also be said that Diego was absolutely shocking today, both with his football and antics. His touch was woeful, his dribbling school boy, and he holds on to the ball so fucking long before releasing it. He should've come off way earlier.

3-0 would have been the correct score. Utd defender better than last time but where just as clueless offensively. I have only seen pogba in big matches and he was poor in all of them. The guy turns 24 Wednesday can't say he's a special talent any more? Really wonderful whether he is the most overrated player on the planet.

Average performance from us but we still where heads and shoulders above them playing out of their skins. Massive gulf in quality between the two sides. Makes me confident for the double

Not gay but Ngolo is the cutest thing on earth :D 

Also, the teams in FA this year are the hardest possible. United went through West ham, everton and palace last year. We have United and two of spurs, city and arsenal if we reach final.

I hope we get arsenal or city. Spurs dont suit us at all. 

Game was easy but we made it look harder. Too slow in final moments, we could easily score 3.

Barbara likes this

Quite dirty tactics from Mourinho and United players. They have only Herrera to blame. It has been a long time since I enjoyed a player getting sent off that much. Really.

2 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Very scrappy performance from our end but going into the final is the good thing. 

you meant semi-final ? 

Fuck.. tottenham it is. They are the best team out of 3. Anyway time to settle some scores. I was thinking that we wont get a chance to beat them again before marching to the PL.

5-1 Just like the old times. :cig:

Well we could be out now against Tottenham. That was the toughest of the teams because of their pressing. Hopefully we pull of something at Stamford Bridge 

Spurs have not been Spurs at Wembley this season so it is more us playing at home than them.