• Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Dear whiny fans, I sincerely advise you all to not support Chelsea, or an English side. What would really help your condition is some frequent wanking over a team like Barcelona.

Thank you.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, quickpassnmove said:

9 matches remain the PL season and it's really down to our 10 points and our defending versus Harry Kane-Alli and -MAYBE- Pep's ManCity.

I'm going with us, but this Costa character is not promising. Maybe the gap needs to be narrowed to motivate him(?).

11 matches left mate.

Some derailing !
Maybe the only matches some liked this season were the 2-1 win against Spurs and the 3-1 against City.
The other matches we won were pretty much the same as tonight's.
Except if you like dangerous games, like against West Ham in the first round was.

8 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Not really entertained, not bored I am just relieved that it is over and we got three points. Also very happy that Cuntoue didn't break Hazard's leg.

Was wondering how many chances he was going to get. You could read the refs lips on that "last one" ... there were at least 5 in 30 minutes.

22 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Imagine what would happen if we lost or get a draw tonight. We would be reading at least the 20th page by now.

Some folks on this forum are Hard to pleased

21 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Good 3 points. 

Now let's see if Stoke can do a favor against City. 

Who's playing at home? 

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Yes I have been to Stamford Bridge a number of times. Also I do not need to tell you my age. Who are you to ask these silly questions.

No don't believe you your just a whiny little internet schoolboy. I'm 51 next month by the way.

18 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

Dear whiny fans, I sincerely advise you all to not support Chelsea, or an English side. What would really help your condition is some frequent wanking over a team like Barcelona.

Thank you.

Well said son especially the last sentence.

Im all for constructive criticism and would be even if we won every game, but my fuck the sheer pessimism and doom and gloom before and during the game on here was pathetic.Posts conveninced Carroll would brutialise us, that an equalizer was inevitable, that the wheels are falling off (actually that was the Swansea thread after Llorente scored but still equally absurd).

Hazard pass off his back shoulder was highlight of the game for me.  Strange I know as it amounted to nothing, but his ability to make things like that look so casual is why I rate him so highly.  Diego's turn and shot on goal was outstanding and fully deserving of finding the net again. 

I'm sure others here have looked at plans for new Chelsea stadium...please tell me we're not gonna be playing in a cavern like that lot from West Ham?  Jesus...like you could park multiple aircraft carriers on the pitch.