test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed West Ham 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      0
    • Moses
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Luiz
      1
    • Cahill
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Kante
      17
    • Fabregas
      0
    • Pedro
      0
    • Hazard
      20
    • Costa
      0
    • Matic (sub)
      0
    • Willian (sub)
      0
    • Zouma (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

316 posts in this topic
Just now, Mana said:

Your comments feel like I'm back in primary school. Seriously, grow up.

 I'm to old to have internet fisticuffs with a minor but I would be interested to hear your tales of going to the Bridge,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Iggy Doonican said:

 I'm to old to have internet fisticuffs with a minor but I would be interested to hear your tales of going to the Bridge,

You're too old to have internet fisticuffs, but you're old enough to throw primary school insults at me. Anyway, back to the West Ham game.

Hazard obviously MOTM, loved his skills he showed today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hazard pass off his back shoulder was highlight of the game for me.  Strange I know as it amounted to nothing, but his ability to make things like that look so casual is why I rate him so highly.  Diego's turn and shot on goal was outstanding and fully deserving of finding the net again. 

I'm sure others here have looked at plans for new Chelsea stadium...please tell me we're not gonna be playing in a cavern like that lot from West Ham?  Jesus...like you could park multiple aircraft carriers on the pitch. 

Chelsea? likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

Hazard pass off his back shoulder was highlight of the game for me.  Strange I know as it amounted to nothing, but his ability to make things like that look so casual is why I rate him so highly.  Diego's turn and shot on goal was outstanding and fully deserving of finding the net again. 

I'm sure others here have looked at plans for new Chelsea stadium...please tell me we're not gonna be playing in a cavern like that lot from West Ham?  Jesus...like you could park multiple aircraft carriers on the pitch. 

To be fair, it's better than the car park that used to be in Stamford Bridge :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Best chant tonight  ''You sold your soul, for this shithole''

And your not West Ham anymore. Horrible fuckers FB every single one of them. Geezer from my way was a Chelsea boy changed to West Ham in his late teens because just to hang around with a horrible firm who liked cutting people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

And your not West Ham anymore. Horrible fuckers FB every single one of them. Geezer from my way was a Chelsea boy changed to West Ham in his late teens because just to hang around with a horrible firm who liked cutting people.

That ICF documentary has a lot to answer for - created a lot of wannabe pikeys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're probably going to have to get used to our football getting more pragmatic and machine-like as the season draws closer to the end. We'll be playing several sides that will be fighting desperately to stay in the PL and several other sides who will be fighting for a European place and will be treating their matches against us like finals.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

That ICF documentary has a lot to answer for - created a lot of wannabe pikeys

He's in it FB when we ran them and they said we got run by the old bill.They came to Victoria followed by a camera crew while we went to Mile End they really are absolute twats mate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We're probably going to have to get used to our football getting more pragmatic and machine-like as the season draws closer to the end. We'll be playing several sides that will be fighting desperately to stay in the PL and several other sides who will be fighting for a European place and will be treating their matches against us like finals.

 

I expect this to be the case. Though we just need some of our key players to be better to carry us over the line. Costa can't have poor touches and poor passing like today more often. 

Chelsea? likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

He's in it FB when we ran them and they said we got run by the old bill.They came to Victoria followed by a camera crew while we went to Mile End they really are absolute twats mate.

 

Ah think I know the bit you mean when OB is trying to move them on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Ah think I know the bit you mean when OB is trying to move them on

There on the train where that absolute prick Cass Pennant shouts kiddy firm while he scares a load of a kids. Irony lost on your average West Ham fan. Quick internet FB here they are running from us sorry about the Cockney Rejects as well ha ha. That's another reason they hate us Sham 69 were Chelsea hence the song the greatest cockney rip off 2.14 onwards.

 

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hazard and Costa invincible yet again. 
I seriously don't understand what's going on with those two apart from it that I'm certain Eden is carrying an injury. 

Post of the night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Polo7 said:

You picked the wrong team then mate. We are Chelsea, we win ugly 90% of the time.

That wasn't always the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Azpinator said:

Dear whiny fans, I sincerely advise you all to not support Chelsea, or an English side. What would really help your condition is some frequent wanking over a team like Barcelona.

Thank you.

 

This. Im starting to believe that for first time in quite a while, we are getting that powerful, efficient and winning type of football back. We were slowly losing it during end of old guard, but Conte managed to create new generation, tho it needs some reinforcements still. We dont play too beautiful (but we did play very nice for few months) and only reason for that is we have 8 points advantage and we will play every game till end in pragmatic way because Conte knows we dont have such dominant team we could just outplay every opponent 3:0 just yet. We play slowly, but we grind to final minutes. If we realy need to score a goal, you can see we step up in tempo and attack much better. Thats just Conte philosophy and personaly I love it.

Some just dont see beauty in such football, some do.

On side note, Cesc has to be one of the worst ball holding playmakers ever. His passing is out of this world yes, but the way he cant shield and control the ball in tight areas or when there is little bit of pressure, how anxiously he passes it away to defense or other player, instead of passing it forward or simply dribble through to safety. Veratti, Dahoud, Rabiot, Weigl, etc are miles ahead in this. Even some defenders have better skill at tricking rushing opponent and dribble to place where they aint pressed. Hell Azpi did that tonight in one case. Cesc just makes a mess every time when pressed and it ends up with either pass to defenders, or to nearest player who is not even in good position and let him get pressed by 3 opponents, just because Cesc cant handle it. Sure sometimes he makes brilliant pass, but that is far cry of what you want in playmaker. Cesc job today was to get the ball forward, but he chuckled every time, so Costa (who aint good at keeping the ball either, but at least he takes on defenders) and Eden had to get deep. I saw Weigl few games now, the kid needs to get some muscle, but other than that, he has everything to be next Xabi. Wonderful player for his age. Then I see Cesc, he was actualy impressing me past few games, but today again he went into hole hidding.

Did anyone notice that situation, ball was in middle of pitch after WHU player didnt deliver it well, Cesc was very near it, if he just sprinted little he would catch it, but instead he jogged slowly towards it, while someone else who was further rushed towards it and just ran past Cesc. Situations like this, you have no place to chase CL with such players.

Johnnyeye, El P. and Azpinator like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not the best of the performance ... but it was a "get your job done and go home with 3 points" performance ... At this stage that's what matters. 

That outburst from Courtois after conceding the goal that shows the amount of the determination, passion and practice that the players are putting in everyday to walk the extra mile. Well Done, Mr Conte. Keep it up, Blues!!! 

iceboy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still cant get over that stupid goal that we conceded. We are so good at the back that even failing to get the clean sheet makes  me angry!

Johnnyeye and kellzfresh like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just read the last three pages and if I hadn't watched or known the result I swear I would of said it was a draw.

This for me was the nigh on the complete performance in terms or the results from the weekend and WHU being a very nitty gritty side to play.

You could hear the groans of disappointment from SKYSports, Manchester City and all the others who want this race to go until the last game.

KTBFFH and fuck em all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.