test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed West Ham 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   38 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

316 posts in this topic
Just now, Iggy Doonican said:

Fucking hell either your a 15 year old kid or your Simon Cowell we won we got three points end of.

Lol. Grow up.

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

No team plays great football throughout the season. We arent exactly known for pretty football anyway. So towards the end of the season it becomes more about winning than playing nice football. 

I wasn't asking to have it throughout the season. But I thought since we have no European fixtures we would play better than this. When was the last time we played fantastic all around?

11 matches remain the PL season and it's really down to our 10 points and our defending versus Harry Kane-Alli and -MAYBE- Pep's ManCity.

I'm going with us, but this Costa character is not promising. Maybe the gap needs to be narrowed to motivate him(?).

1 minute ago, quickpassnmove said:

9 matches remain the PL season and it's really down to our 10 points and our defending versus Harry Kane-Alli and -MAYBE- Pep's ManCity.

I'm going with us, but this Costa character is not promising. Maybe the gap needs to be narrowed to motivate him(?).

11 matches left mate.

quickpassnmove likes this

Not really entertained, not bored I am just relieved that it is over and we got three points. Also very happy that Cuntoue didn't break Hazard's leg.

Fulham Broadway likes this

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

1 goal behind top scorers Liverpool, scored more than City and Arsenal. Also joint best defensive record......

Yet some of us get bored.

Are you dumb? Did we ever say every match we played was boring?

For those complaining, I'd like to remind you what last season was like.

We're top of the league, and we're most likely going to win the title

guddy6969 and Azpinator like this

Just now, Mana said:

Whose "we"? You created a committee for spoilt fans?

Just now, Polo7 said:

Whose "we"? You created a committee for spoilt fans?

We = The so-called "whiny" fans?

Polo7 likes this

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Cards on the table how old are you and seeing as your a Londoner have you ever been to Stamford Bridge ?

guddy6969 likes this

Some derailing !
Maybe the only matches some liked this season were the 2-1 win against Spurs and the 3-1 against City.
The other matches we won were pretty much the same as tonight's.
Except if you like dangerous games, like against West Ham in the first round was.

Just now, Iggy Doonican said:

Cards on the table how old are you and seeing as your a Londoner have you ever been to Stamford Bridge ?

Yes I have been to Stamford Bridge a number of times. Also I do not need to tell you my age. Who are you to ask these silly questions.

8 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Not really entertained, not bored I am just relieved that it is over and we got three points. Also very happy that Cuntoue didn't break Hazard's leg.

Was wondering how many chances he was going to get. You could read the refs lips on that "last one" ... there were at least 5 in 30 minutes.

11Drogba likes this

22 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Imagine what would happen if we lost or get a draw tonight. We would be reading at least the 20th page by now.

Some folks on this forum are Hard to pleased

21 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Good 3 points. 

Now let's see if Stoke can do a favor against City. 

Who's playing at home? 

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Yes I have been to Stamford Bridge a number of times. Also I do not need to tell you my age. Who are you to ask these silly questions.

No don't believe you your just a whiny little internet schoolboy. I'm 51 next month by the way.

18 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

Dear whiny fans, I sincerely advise you all to not support Chelsea, or an English side. What would really help your condition is some frequent wanking over a team like Barcelona.

Thank you.

Well said son especially the last sentence.

Azpinator and the wes like this

1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

No don't believe you your just a whiny little internet schoolboy. I'm 51 next month by the way.

Your comments feel like I'm back in primary school. Seriously, grow up.

Im all for constructive criticism and would be even if we won every game, but my fuck the sheer pessimism and doom and gloom before and during the game on here was pathetic.Posts conveninced Carroll would brutialise us, that an equalizer was inevitable, that the wheels are falling off (actually that was the Swansea thread after Llorente scored but still equally absurd).