• Willian (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Same line up please. 

Don't be surprised matic find himself back on starting line up against West ham I have a feeling conte will want to play with two defensive midfielders against the hammers

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Don't be surprised matic find himself back on starting line up against West ham I have a feeling conte will want to play with two defensive midfielders against the hammers

How attacking are the they? Don't watch them much. 

The London Stadium or as it's better known Pikey's Paradise. Typical West Ham fan someone who's dressed head to toe in Sports Direct gear Lonsdale trainers and Slazenger tracksuit bottoms. A club whose ground is subsidised by the taxpayer and whose joint chairmen Gold and Sullivan are so crooked they could sleep on a spiral staircase. 

I noticed that Andy Carroll didnt play today. Wonder if he'll play against us. If not, both he and Antonio would be out who are their only real goal threats.

Same team as today, please!