• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

1 minute ago, kellzfresh said:

We may not win this league if hazard and Costa keep playing below their level. Especially costa. 

Costa is the one who has the problem. if he is active enough the opponent wouldnt be able to mark both he and hazard and pedro.

yet again i wont say anything. the last time i did say something here i got the whole world against me.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Introducing Fabregas again, takes the pressure off of Hazard & Costa to perform; they surely believe goals will just come now that he's in the side.*

Now, those are our 2 biggest attacking outlets; both (possibly) on a lax day because they aren't feeling that pressure to perform; there's no 'or else' in this scenario, there's Fabregas to save them.

But it's unfair to rely on a midfielder to score you 2+ goals in a game.

So in other words, bar a cheeky set piece and a defender getting in, or Pedro sniffing some coke while he's down, we're fucked - we do not have hungry forwards. Most teams do.

*Now that pressure IS on after conceding, they're confused, they didn't prep their mind for this the night before. They're weak professionals with the discipline & consistency of Ash Ketchum.

1 minute ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

costa costa costa!!!!!!!!

I thought we'd scored and my stream was lagging. Thank you kind sir, for that second of joy, which'll be followed by an hour of sorrow.