• Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fabregas has to play in this game I know fabregas is useless without the ball but he's a game changer with his passing. And he can hurt swansea with his passing cause I can see Swansea park the bus at the Bridge 

On 2/18/2017 at 0:21 PM, the wes said:

Fabregas has to play in this game I know fabregas is useless without the ball but he's a game changer with his passing. And he can hurt swansea with his passing cause I can see Swansea park the bus at the Bridge 

I cannot agree more. Fabs is a game changer and this is a game we should be looking to press from onset. The rest of the team can be the same.

At home, everyone fit and well rested, and playing a side near the bottom of the table. Normally I'd be very confident but we have to be very weary of Swansea and not think we can just breeze by them. I think we'd be in real danger of the wheels coming off if we lose this and give everyone behind us belief that we can be caught.

Just please don't give away any stupid free kicks around our box, ffs. Sigurdson is such a huge threat both going for goal or aiming for the head of Llorente.

We must be machine-like killers here and put them away. Hopefully Hazard and Costa can return to form.

6 hours ago, the wes said:

The wee man coming home I hope the chelsea fans at the game chant his name 

i miss those days when he was playing his socks off for us, what a legend and player he was for us, he made that DM position his, now we have his reincarnation in Kante, great times ahead :D