test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Kylian Mbappe

Started by Captain Ahmed,

204 posts in this topic
On 8/10/2017 at 11:49 PM, Peace. said:

(ii) they are giving to children lollipops so they root subliminally for Qatar (or at least, so they do not see them for the terrorist hub they are) which will — just a little bit but still — make their position in this political showdown more comfortable.

Precisely this. Before on a global stage there wasn't much support and, consequently, sympathy for their situation. Anyone who had heard of Qatar before had known 'they've done a few bad human right things?' and etc.

Now, by flexing through PSG, they are embedded in people's minds as those who entertained. 

Goes back to my favourite analogy of comparing Roman coliseums to see gladiators fight to football stadiums. Keep the masses distracted with faux passion for mercenaries 'entertaining' in what customary sports is favourite at the time while going about the political stage covertly. 

Peace. and DYC. like this

I am not sure how I feel regarding PSG situation. For me, it is good to see another league grow and make bigger competition to Germany, Spain and England. On the other hand, I don't like the crazy amounts of money that PSG is throwing, they are completely destroying the market. Besides, Neymar irritates me. competitiveness in England has grown so much that top clubs have trouble because of it, I expect clubs from England not to do so well in Europe this year and I think most of you would agree with me that if any club from PL faced PSG in CL, PSG would be favorites.

15 minutes ago, Sh0n3x said:

I am not sure how I feel regarding PSG situation. For me, it is good to see another league grow and make bigger competition to Germany, Spain and England. On the other hand, I don't like the crazy amounts of money that PSG is throwing, they are completely destroying the market. Besides, Neymar irritates me. competitiveness in England has grown so much that top clubs have trouble because of it, I expect clubs from England not to do so well in England this year and I think most of you would agree with me that if any club from PL faced PSG in CL, PSG would be favorites.

???

PSG CLOSE TO MBAPPE DEAL

Paris Saint-Germain are close to agreeing a £128m deal to sign Monaco star Kylian Mbappe,according to Sky in Italy.

BluesMadLad likes this

17 minutes ago, the wes said:

PSG CLOSE TO MBAPPE DEAL

Paris Saint-Germain are close to agreeing a £128m deal to sign Monaco star Kylian Mbappe,according to Sky in Italy.

Going to be a big force this year.

the wes likes this

31 minutes ago, the wes said:

psg want that CL 

Yes Real Madrid waits them . 

Nobody can beat Real Madrid right now. The best team of the world.

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

Yes Real Madrid waits them . 

Nobody can beat Real Madrid right now. The best team of the world.

Nope. Even in two legs they can be beaten, in fact they should have lost last year against Bayern if not for two offsides goals and one non red card. 

1 hour ago, communicate said:

Nope. Even in two legs they can be beaten, in fact they should have lost last year against Bayern if not for two offsides goals and one non red card. 

Conjecture. A lot of stuff went Bayern's way as well, but people fail to mention it. They beat Bayern. End of story. 

!Hazard!, xPetrCechx and kellzfresh like this

Pointless league. Will be even more of a one horse race if this is allowed. 

5 hours ago, It's too big said:

Pointless league. Will be even more of a one horse race if this is allowed. 

French celtic

xPetrCechx and the wes like this

27 minutes ago, the wes said:

So it's a loan deal mbappe going to psg and Lucas going to Monaco

with an option to buy him in the end of the season.

BREAKING: Kylian Mbappé will join PSG on LOAN this summer

The transfer will be made permanent in 18/19 to avoid FFP [@GillesFavard]

:fist:

4 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

BREAKING: Kylian Mbappé will join PSG on LOAN this summer

The transfer will be made permanent in 18/19 to avoid FFP [@GillesFavard]

:fist:

How have they managed to pull that off.