test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Kylian Mbappe

Started by Captain Ahmed,

199 posts in this topic

I think he'll kill it there. I predict he'll eventually knock Bale out of the side who will then be sold to Man United for about £100m next summer.

Sideshow Luiz likes this

161m bloody he'll he's only 18 for crying out loud, still has so much to prove..... if 161m is new price for youth players we sell ours far to cheap.

15 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

This could be a disaster for Real Madrid

Let's hope so.

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

I think he'll kill it there. I predict he'll eventually knock Bale out of the side who will then be sold to Man United for about £100m next summer.

How are they going to fit Mbappe there. Ronaldo need to play with a support striker (Benzema) hence Mbappe will play on the right wing which is not his best position.

If they just replace Mbappe for Ronaldo then it is going to be perfect.

This transfer would be ideal. Think about it. Mbappe is 18. He's not at an age to play 50+ games in a season. 

Mbappe would be replacing Morata. Mbappe played 1501 min in the league last season (17 starts + 12 subs). Morata played 1334 min (14 starts + 12 subs).

He'll at least get the same amount of game time Morata got. Most likely more because of his immense talent and the fact that he can fill in both Ronaldo's and Benzema's role in the team.

The pressure would be huge but he wouldn't be joining as the new saviour, but rather as the future star. He won't be expected to immediately replicate the form he's shown in 2017 thus far.

I'd still stay with Monaco if I were him though. But then again, I don't know what it feels like to be wanted by the biggest club in the world, offering you immense riches and on field succes.

Worst comes to worst, and you flop, the Chelsea's and City's of this world will still want you. The move makes sense.

The Skipper, DDA, Strike and 1 other like this

28 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

If this happens, what do you guys think of potentially getting in Bale?

Why not Isco who is in his last year? I'm surprised Isco isn't linked to any move away considering his contract length.

Strike and The Skipper like this

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

I don't rate Bale at all. Besides, Real would ask crazy money for him.

Also 160m? Jesus f'ing christ. The pressure on this kid's shoulders is going to be massive. That price could fuck up future prices for any kid with a good season.

1 hour ago, Georgy said:

Why not Isco who is in his last year? I'm surprised Isco isn't linked to any move away considering his contract length.

Didn't realise he was in his last year, would be an interesting signing for sure. 

Honestly I don't think he'll leave. Madrid fans love him and he's Spanish so it'll be difficult to get him.
I think we should bid 70Mil for Ousman Dembele of dortmund and get him. Whatever it takes to get him do it. He has the potential of Hazard/Neymar and I have no doubt he'll get to their level easily.
With Madrid snatching mbappe, he's the only other talent on that level and we have ageing right wingers. It will be sad to see him at any English club that isn't Chelsea
DYC. likes this

9 hours ago, The Skipper said:

We aren't spending £90-100 million on Bale, I'm pretty confident of that. Morata is a record fee for us, so I doubt we would go for Bale. I actually think Pedro is better suited for us than Bale too. Bale is a injury prone, lazy player. Yes he is world class when on form, but his "on form" is so sporadic it's not worth our time imo. 

7 hours ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Also 160m? Jesus f'ing christ. The pressure on this kid's shoulders is going to be massive. That price could fuck up future prices for any kid with a good season.

Yeah, he isn't going to score nowhere near what people think he will. For that money you're expecting 50 goals a season in my eyes, so Messi numbers - both in assists and goals. 

42 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Honestly I don't think he'll leave. Madrid fans love him and he's Spanish so it'll be difficult to get him.
I think we should bid 70Mil for Ousman Dembele of dortmund and get him. Whatever it takes to get him do it. He has the potential of Hazard/Neymar and I have no doubt he'll get to their level easily.
With Madrid snatching mbappe, he's the only other talent on that level and we have ageing right wingers. It will be sad to see him at any English club that isn't Chelsea

I agree with you but our board is to daft to see such obvious things.

kellzfresh likes this

33 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Pushing move to PSG now. He badly want to play with Neymar.

There must be a loop hole in the FFP how can psg buy him aswell