Kylian Mbappe

Captain Ahmed

I am not sure how I feel regarding PSG situation. For me, it is good to see another league grow and make bigger competition to Germany, Spain and England. On the other hand, I don't like the crazy amounts of money that PSG is throwing, they are completely destroying the market. Besides, Neymar irritates me. competitiveness in England has grown so much that top clubs have trouble because of it, I expect clubs from England not to do so well in Europe this year and I think most of you would agree with me that if any club from PL faced PSG in CL, PSG would be favorites.

15 minutes ago, Sh0n3x said:

I am not sure how I feel regarding PSG situation. For me, it is good to see another league grow and make bigger competition to Germany, Spain and England. On the other hand, I don't like the crazy amounts of money that PSG is throwing, they are completely destroying the market. Besides, Neymar irritates me. competitiveness in England has grown so much that top clubs have trouble because of it, I expect clubs from England not to do so well in England this year and I think most of you would agree with me that if any club from PL faced PSG in CL, PSG would be favorites.

???

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

Yes Real Madrid waits them . 

Nobody can beat Real Madrid right now. The best team of the world.

Nope. Even in two legs they can be beaten, in fact they should have lost last year against Bayern if not for two offsides goals and one non red card. 

1 hour ago, communicate said:

Nope. Even in two legs they can be beaten, in fact they should have lost last year against Bayern if not for two offsides goals and one non red card. 

Conjecture. A lot of stuff went Bayern's way as well, but people fail to mention it. They beat Bayern. End of story. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You