Marco Asensio

Captain Ahmed

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

who for you then? i would love if Hazard never left is but its always a possibility with Real sniffing around

Realistically if we were to replace Hazard then Dybala would be my first choice as I believe he is the only one who can come close to replicating the stuff Eden has done here, however, you and I both know our board is incapable of pulling off such deals. I absolutely have no clue who can come in and effectively carry our zombie like stale attack like Eden. Hopefully Eden stays put and we add the likes of Bailey and Harit to our attack to inject some much needed dynamism and freshness.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Realistically if we were to replace Hazard then Dybala would be my first choice as I believe he is the only one who can come close to replicating the stuff Eden has done here, however, you and I both know our board is incapable of pulling off such deals. I absolutely have no clue who can come in and effectively carry our zombie like stale attack like Eden. Hopefully Eden stays put and we add the likes of Bailey and Harit to our attack to inject some much needed dynamism and freshness.

i get you, if not for this shit board we wouldnt be too worried who could come in to replace the belgian wizard, Hazard is one of a kind. Dybala is a great player no doubt

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, the wes said:

Asensio was outstanding for Real yesterday I would take him in a heart beat he would be perfect in a 4-2-3-1 formation who ever is the manager or head coach I hope we play that system next season 

No fucking way Real lets him go, not even for Hazard. Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale are all aging and has been through lots of injuries, they need Asensio.

If we lose Hazard to Real him or Isco is a must get in the deal. Asensio is younger and can just be as good as Isco if not better. Was outstanding the other night for Real v Betis in what was a pretty exciting match for a neutral. 

• 2 months later...

Each week its a different club thats favorite to get him. Last week it was Shitty. Today its Manure.

APPARENTLY theyve offered £88nill for him.

We got to at least try for him even if it comes down to a swap.

• 2 weeks later...

Still being talked about

Eden Hazard to Real Madrid: Chelsea 'interested in controversial swap deal'

CHELSEA are reportedly interested in making a straight swap deal with Real Madrid - with Eden Hazard and Marco Asensio.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/702986/Chelsea-Real-Madrid-Eden-Hazard-Marco-Asensio-news-transfer-CFC-Conte-Zidane-Abramovich

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Still being talked about

Eden Hazard to Real Madrid: Chelsea 'interested in controversial swap deal'

CHELSEA are reportedly interested in making a straight swap deal with Real Madrid - with Eden Hazard and Marco Asensio.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/702986/Chelsea-Real-Madrid-Eden-Hazard-Marco-Asensio-news-transfer-CFC-Conte-Zidane-Abramovich

Don balon is reporting that story that means its BS

Asensio would be a great immediate replacement for Eden if he wishes to leave. Eden's latest comments might also make things a bit difficult in the locker room (making those comments is yet another indication he does want to leave IMO).

No he's not at Eden's level yet, but is not that far off and has the potential to get there (with a bit more finishing on top).

From Asensio's POV, it might only make sense if he's indeed given the key-player role Eden now enjoys (similar wages). That might just make it appealing enough to him, since it is questionable he'd be able to get there anytime soon at Real. So, career wise it might make sense for him.

Swap deals are notoriously difficult to pull off.

• 6 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You