test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Marco Asensio

Started by Captain Ahmed,

33 posts in this topic

Marco Asensio(Real Madrid)

Position:Midfield - Attacking Midfield

Foot:left

Height:1,80m

Nationality:Spain

Date of birth:Jan 21,1996 

Contract until:30.06.2022

MADRID, SPAIN - JANUARY 04: Marco Asensio Willemsen of Real Madrid in action during their Copa del Rey Round of 16 match between Real Madrid and Sevilla FC at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium on 04 January 2017 in Madrid, Spain. (Photo by Power Sport Images/

Report's this morning on talk sport about a straight swap for hazard. I dont know the sources just said there source's in Spain.

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

Report's this morning on talk sport about a straight swap for hazard. I dont know the sources just said there source's in Spain.

Lol

15 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

Must be + 100m

Was just mentioned this morning on radio probs BS tbh. 

xPetrCechx likes this

Real fans are saying that he is playing like shit this season, but every few games has a wonder goal, thats why he is so hyped.

Great talent, would happily have him here, regardless of how hes played this season and in all fairness Real have really struggled themselves all over. If its in return for Eden, that has to come with 100-150M from Real as well.

Repost from Hazard section but thought i would put it here also:

Here is a question for you all: Say Hazard stars at the World Cup, Quietly asks for permission to go to Real Madrid as he is not interested in going through another coaching change(understandable). They offer 125m and Asensio. Would you do it? That money could be *Theoretically* spent on Leon Bailey and Milinkovic-Savic. It lowers our age range of our stars to better line up with our promising youth.

433:                                                Courtois (25)

Azpi(28)/Sterling(18-19) Christensen(21/Captain)  Zouma(23)   Palmieri(23)

Kante(26) 

RLC(22)               Milinkovic-Savic(22)

Leon Bailey(20)                                 Marcos Asensio(22)

Morata(25)

We would have: Ampadu(17) Rudiger(24) Barkley(24) Hudson-Odoi(17), Tammy Abraham(20), Batman(24) Bakayoko(23) Musonda(21) Drinkwater(27) + whatever other youth progresses 

Just a Hypothetical to consider, we would have to go all out for Milinkovic-Savic and convince him but it is certainly possible. Bailey is already extremely likely.

Just now, Mufassir08 said:

Never in a million years I'd contemplate selling Hazard let alone for an unproven youngster.

Isco tough would be another story

3 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Not for me mate. I absolutely adore Isco's close control dribbling but a swap for our own wizard? Not a chance in hell for me.

who for you then? i would love if Hazard never left us but its always a possibility with Real sniffing around

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

who for you then? i would love if Hazard never left is but its always a possibility with Real sniffing around

Realistically if we were to replace Hazard then Dybala would be my first choice as I believe he is the only one who can come close to replicating the stuff Eden has done here, however, you and I both know our board is incapable of pulling off such deals. I absolutely have no clue who can come in and effectively carry our zombie like stale attack like Eden. Hopefully Eden stays put and we add the likes of Bailey and Harit to our attack to inject some much needed dynamism and freshness.

Johnnyeye and The Skipper like this

8 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Realistically if we were to replace Hazard then Dybala would be my first choice as I believe he is the only one who can come close to replicating the stuff Eden has done here, however, you and I both know our board is incapable of pulling off such deals. I absolutely have no clue who can come in and effectively carry our zombie like stale attack like Eden. Hopefully Eden stays put and we add the likes of Bailey and Harit to our attack to inject some much needed dynamism and freshness.

i get you, if not for this shit board we wouldnt be too worried who could come in to replace the belgian wizard, Hazard is one of a kind. Dybala is a great player no doubt