Marco Asensio

Captain Ahmed

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Great talent, would happily have him here, regardless of how hes played this season and in all fairness Real have really struggled themselves all over. If its in return for Eden, that has to come with 100-150M from Real as well.

Repost from Hazard section but thought i would put it here also:

Here is a question for you all: Say Hazard stars at the World Cup, Quietly asks for permission to go to Real Madrid as he is not interested in going through another coaching change(understandable). They offer 125m and Asensio. Would you do it? That money could be *Theoretically* spent on Leon Bailey and Milinkovic-Savic. It lowers our age range of our stars to better line up with our promising youth.

433:                                                Courtois (25)

Azpi(28)/Sterling(18-19) Christensen(21/Captain)  Zouma(23)   Palmieri(23)

Kante(26) 

RLC(22)               Milinkovic-Savic(22)

Leon Bailey(20)                                 Marcos Asensio(22)

Morata(25)

We would have: Ampadu(17) Rudiger(24) Barkley(24) Hudson-Odoi(17), Tammy Abraham(20), Batman(24) Bakayoko(23) Musonda(21) Drinkwater(27) + whatever other youth progresses 

Just a Hypothetical to consider, we would have to go all out for Milinkovic-Savic and convince him but it is certainly possible. Bailey is already extremely likely.

3 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Not for me mate. I absolutely adore Isco's close control dribbling but a swap for our own wizard? Not a chance in hell for me.

who for you then? i would love if Hazard never left us but its always a possibility with Real sniffing around

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You