• Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fucks sake, you'd think we just dropped into the relegation zone :lol:

Anyone remember all those close matches when we were on the run? The difference between this game and those is Burnley managed to score on a free kick.

Its not the end of the world and we're still top of the table.

I really wish Sky would pension off Martin Tyler, his bias during commentary is absolutely embarassing, to the point where I'd rather listen to the game on mute. He outdid himself today by saying that Joey Barton didn't look out of place amongst the elite....funny it must have been someone else chasing Eden Hazards shadow. He got a hard-on every time Burnley got over the half way line. Absolute wankstain.

Poor after they equalised from us, shame but I'll take a point with that performance.

Referee was a wanker. 

All the crowd had to do was shout a little and they'd get a call. Unbelievable. He couldn't even wait for the full 4 minutes of extra time, even with the time wasting on their free kicks. Really? 

Seriously, what the fuck was that performance about?! Utterly disgusting, from most of the team. I expected way more. I celebrated Pedro's goal like mad becase this could have been huge. 1-1 is fucking huge indeed... Hope Conte is already shouting the shit out of them.

SKY should be fucking ashamed of themselves today...The action was going on and they kept panning to players and crowd? wtf?

As for us, I think we got what we deserved really, not sharp enough, not reactive enough and a yard off the pace all game.

Cannot win every game but that was an appalling performance. Didn't even create anything after those Hazard and Pedro chances early on. If this is sign of things to come, then our next 5 league games are going to be one long hard struggle. Gap at the top will surely be 8 points after City play Bournemouth tomorrow. :rant: