• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

Cannot win every game but that was an appalling performance. Didn't even create anything after those Hazard and Pedro chances early on. If this is sign of things to come, then our next 5 league games are going to be one long hard struggle. Gap at the top will surely be 8 points after City play Bournemouth tomorrow. :rant:

This is big day for you and @pizy to moan. Enjoy lads.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fluke is part of the game.
I scored against a national team goalkeeper in a park.
The ball went high -to the roof if there was a roof- my teammates shouted "what a load of rubbish" at me, but then it dipped down hit the post and in.
The keeper needed a rocket to reach near that ball.

Just now, LAM09 said:

Training is NEVER the same as a real match.

No it's not, but it's how you develop the mentality and tactical awareness that leads to matchtime. Conte is picking his side on merit, and we only see part of what goes into that.

I didn't want Luiz to play either, but it's not like Conte is just ignoring players on the bench.

No it's not, but it's how you develop the mentality and tactical awareness that leads to matchtime. Conte is picking his side on merit, and we only see part of what goes into that.
I didn't want Luiz to play either, but it's not like Conte is just ignoring players on the bench.

We have no idea how bad Luiz's injury really is. It's inevitable that the more he plays, the worst it will get. At least he's suspended for our next match to get some rest regardless of what Conte wants.

Not a bad result considering Liverpool won and Burnley are good at their ground this year, not losing these matches is very very important for a team looking to win the title, the confidence wont be affected.Diego is in poor form and thats why he should play next PL game, this guy got Drogbaesque kind of answer when he is questioned 

Second half was very poor but it's not like we didn't had any chances.

The shots from Pedro and Fabregas were something else.. When I think that Azpi shot looked more dangerous from a longer distance and he's a defender..

Before the match I said it was important for us to win the game but considering the conditions, the referee (watched the game on mute, didn't have any idea he was listening to the home crowd) and Burnley great home record, I will take it now.

Still, the team with theoretical chance to catch us (City) have very tough fixtures to play. 

How the fuck did we not win this match? People who're saying that people shouldn't overreact can go and fuck themselves. We should win these type of games. Lot of our millionaire players didn't turn up. Shambolic. As for Conte, seeing Matic starting every week and the late substitutions is getting on my nerves. Why the fuck isn't Luiz getting some proper treatment on his knee and some rest? Guy is not indestructible for fucks sake.

Still need to go the London stadium, Goodison, Old truckford and City at the Bridge. Players better turn up. 10 point lead is fuck all in this League so you better win these type of fucking games if you want to run away with the title. It's not a party every week I know but Chelsea against Burnley... should destroy that team.

City will be 8 behind tomorrow. Bottled a huge chance today.