• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're past the point of needing 5 at the back, and we do not need Cahill when we have both Luiz & Azpi in the centre. We'd be far better with the usual 4-3-3 with Fabregas added, telling him to go forward and telling Matic to keep his position and form 5 at the back if needed. (This is roughly what i'd go with next season if we can find a great right back. I'm happy to keep Azpi where he is for the rest of his career.)

Haven't seen Chelsea play so well against a top 6 team in a while. They're actually looking comfortable on the ball and stringing passes, causing Arse all kinds of problems. They look very hungry as well. There's no way they can allow this to go wrong.

I just love having a world-class GK in goal. Thibaut raising a big middlefinger to all his doubters and everyone who dared to question his quality. He makes it look easy because of his supreme positioning. And he's also improved his game on the ball immensely. Brilliant GK.

Hazard looking very good and fit. Costa is a mess though. Seriously need to wrap this up. I want a 3-0 win. Come on, Chelsea.