• Kante
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

I'll be honest with you guys, don't see any side getting away with this. I doubt Conte will play a 3-5-2, and Arsenal, being Arsenal, will step up their game because it's us. 

I see a 2-2 draw.

But I really do hope Conte and the lads prove me wrong. If we win I'll prepare popcorn for the meltdown that will go down at Asrenalfantv. Specially the interview with the fucker that blamed the f'ing rain for their defeat against Watford.

COME ON YOU BLUES!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can comfortably beat them, but once again Conte will go with save approach IMO. We are in position where safe draw is better than attacking them and risking a loss. 

Only way we can do them by 2 goals or more is if we score very early like vs United. 

Ever since we were in late stages of that 13 unbeaten run, we started to play much safer and slower. We took the lead and suddenly there was more at risk. Efficient and pragmatic, but we didnt realy fullfill potential, except against a few very very poor sides.

Its always like that, you can play nice for awhile, but to keep that momentum its difficult. We had those few months under Mou aug-oct, and we had that run under Conte, but otherways very safe tactics, albeit efficient. 

While draw vs pool was ok, we could definately win them if we pressed them high and played quicker. Lot say we had brilliant defense, but then again we played with 9 men in defense all the time. While pool was attacking whole game; leaving defenders alone and yet it was 1:1. 

Tho, I realy hope we come with offensive, balanced and fluid football because I think Eden, Pedro and Costa are brilliant in those setups. 

I know this is how games are won, but for once, we are 9 points of the competition and we could relax for a game and try absolutely demolish them.

We play Arsenal at Bridge, we lost 3:0 early in season and I bloody hope the players are fired up for tomorrow to tear them a new one. Leave the bunkers for other games, this game we need to go all out at them. 

9 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

To those wishing for a 352;

1. this is not the type of game you wanna experiment in. 

2. Playing Cesc without Willian or Pedro will mean we only have 1 real player looking to make runs to the goal. Eden doesn't make those kinds of runs. This will limit Cesc passing options. 

3. Cesc plays poorly against bigger teams that don't sit back and give him space  

4. He'd have to play a #10 role in a 352 and he's not that comfortable that high up the field  

Im sure our usual line up is good enough. We're too far into the season to experiment, just keep the 343 until we start dropping points.

Or we play away to a top team, when losing seems likely so u can experiment anyway. 

Cesc changed the game when he came on against Liverpool and they sure don't sit back.  We could barely keep the ball but once he came on we looked the most likely to score.

10 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

To those wishing for a 352;

1. this is not the type of game you wanna experiment in. 

2. Playing Cesc without Willian or Pedro will mean we only have 1 real player looking to make runs to the goal. Eden doesn't make those kinds of runs. This will limit Cesc passing options. 

3. Cesc plays poorly against bigger teams that don't sit back and give him space  

4. He'd have to play a #10 role in a 352 and he's not that comfortable that high up the field  

Im sure our usual line up is good enough. We're too far into the season to experiment, just keep the 343 until we start dropping points.

Or we play away to a top team, when losing seems likely so u can experiment anyway. 

Kante-Matic duo is found out already. Performances against Man City, Spurs, Liverpool were shocking. Even in lesser games they're poor. We don't need to get spanked to act. We had like 15% of possession against Lfc in the first 15 minutes. We can't play anything meaningful going forward, just put hopeless balls to Diego. Time to bring some change. Take some control of the game. Hazard is now out of play because he needs to drop deep to get the ball. Regardless if it's Cesc or Chalobah, we should start with 3 men in the middle. 

I have been following Chelsea for MANY MANY years and I have never been this optimistic. We will beat them by more than 6 goals! MARK MY WORDS. But it will depend on a couple of things.

1. Will the referee do his job properly.

2. Will the linesmen do their jobs properly.

3. Will the Chelsea attackers convert 1 chance of the 5 chances they will receive in the first 10 minutes. 

It's a beautiful day in London, the sun is about to shine on Stamford Bridge,

Ooh what a glorious day. 

With Ox in the middle where he isn't as comfortable it would've been nice to play with 3 in the center like I hoped for.

For the love of God, please don't just sit back and let Arse have 80% of possession like we did with Spuds and Liverpool.